Bewertet mit 3,8 von 5 Sternen
3,8 von 5 Sternen
- von Ruffus Lenhador, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenCan't zoom text-only and page independently so, pointless. Ex: text-80, page-110, only 80-80, sorry guys this is the only reason to it be usefull.
it reset the previous zoom stablished in the zoom native tool of firefox (not really a problem)
- von nikan111, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenlatest 16.6 update turned this plug in into a mess after years of good service. I've had to disable it and I'll wait for a new version/update.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem MonatUnfortunately, updating to Firefox 72 has caused problems for users of some extensions, including Zoom Page WE.
In some cases, these problems can be fixed by removing Zoom Page WE, restarting Firefox twice, and then reinstalling Zoom Page WE.
In other cases, the Firefox profile has become corrupted, and the problems can only be fixed by creating a new Firefox profile.
To create a new Firefox profile, please perform a Firefox Refresh as described here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings
- von molitar, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenAfter latest update this plugin is garbage. It zooms pages that absolutely do not need zooming. It no longer shrinks images that are too large. So turn on fit image to page and it will zoom those that do not need zooming. All I want to do is shrink images that are too large but no option for this anymore. It is HOW IT USE TO WORK!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12954273, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenHi, can you allow for mixed mode - that is adjusting both text and full zoom at the same time? Sometimes when you scale just text the frame is just too small. I know that in option there are "Default Text Levels (%): Text: Other: " fields, however the Other does not seem to do much. Also I'd need to adjust other in per-site manner anyway. Let me know!
- von David, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenUntil recently it was a very good add-on. Now, no tabs will load unless I disable Zoom page. Will wait a week with it disabled and see if DW-dev creates a fix.
- von Franceska, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThere seems to be a problem with this version I went back to 16.2. Some sites zoom in and out without stopping. Je donne 5 étoiles parce que j'utilise ce modules depuis quelques années et c'est celui que je préfère. Merci !
- von Squid2403, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI like this addon, but it recently started to glitch out and rapidly change between zoom levels and replace the webpages with blank screens, and the problem only stopped when I disabled the addon
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13796660, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenReally handy addon, my only gripe is that the "Default Minimum Size" font setting seems to be useles because it sets the minimum size BEFORE page scaling, nor after.
- von Thomas, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThe addon is wonderful!
But please add the possibility to scroll over the button itself to zoom in and out! (Not needing to click it and aim for the right area first ...) ... That would be so convenient!
- von sdagfk, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIs there no way to report bugs or issues other than email? Maybe make a github just as an issue tracker?
There seem to be some huge memory leaks/usage with this addon when using lots of tabs.
I have one instance with ~400 tabs and one with ~900 tabs, the more tabs the more this problem is visible. So to recreate it, you need that many tabs in FF, probably ~500, but they do not need to be loaded. Make FF save sessions on close and the tabs will be in an unloaded state on restart.
Once you got that many unloaded tabs disable ZoomPageWE and directly enable it again - CPU and RAM should now spike. For me it goes up by 4 GB and after roughly one minute drops again.
Same happens when changing the options by the way.
Interestingly starting with ZoomPageWE enabled does not show this problem. But disabling and enabling it again will show the problem.
I found this problem because it seems to occur when some other addon/s are enabled along with ZoomPageWE while starting (I will have to investigate further which ones, but there are several that will cause this).