Bewertet mit 3,7 von 5 Sternen
3,7 von 5 Sternen
von Los Angeles, vor einem Jahr
Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen
This add-on is not bad, but in the description it tells "There is an option to apply fit-to-window scaling when an image is loaded". Where is that option? The Auto button doesn't do anything. Only the mouse-click works. I'm watching a lot of porn photos with right-click / show image... It would be cool, to spare another click, to fit that image to the window...
- von NJ, vor 10 TagenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI don't know why but this extension give me a virus to my browser.. than I just look up there are one more extension that give me a virus but I not remember add it!
I don't know are this is because this extension or because that extension but I don't wanna to check it out because it's just eating my fucking CPU and my lovely RAM:')
Also, I don't know how to use this, so can someone tell me how to use this although I think I will not use this again?
- von Droiyan7 (Yi, JoonHo), vor 12 TagenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenCause very weird look of PDX's new forum. - https://i.imgur.com/XVIP6HT.png
What it looks normal without Zoom Page - https://i.imgur.com/pGBrowL.png
Would you look into this?
- von mikamves, vor 17 TagenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt's very useful a add-on for me, but I must say what PanosV said before me. Some Firefox update ruined zooming by RMB+wheel. Please fix this, if it possible. Thanks.
- von PanosV, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenPrefect in every way. Firefox update broke it though in a way: right-click + scroll zooms page in/out fine, but also SCROLLS PAGE. It becomes really disorienting. Maybe a patch is needed. Again, that's Firefox's fault and a workaround is welcome! (ff ver 84.0.2 64bit)
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 15 TagenThanks for reporting this problem. This is a bug in Firefox and has been reported to Mozilla. In the meantime, you could use Ctrl+Wheel to zoom in/out.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15129930, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenNice extension! will be great if you can increase font size to more than 28px.
Thank you again for this awesome extension, was thinking of something like adding an option to be able to edit the drop down list for font size like the zoom levels and able to increase size to 32-34 px or more.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16534120, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt doesn't work well with this site: https://smallformfactor.net/
All the text looks larger than it should be, and as long as I stop this add-on, it just back to normal.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13209425, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIn the changes for this addon, it says Version 17.12, yet after install version remains at 17.11, with all documentation for 17.11. Not sure what rev I really do have.Unfortunately, description updates are not synchronized with version updates. The description should have said "Version 17.12 (awaiting review and release)". The currently available version is always correctly shown in the "More information" section on the left side of the add-on home page.
- von Prods, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenEdit: The issue below is now fixed. However, it only gets 4 stars because of the frequency of problems that this extension suffers from. End Edit.
After the last Firefox update, this extension breaks the display of google image thumbnails in image searches. If the Zoom levels are over 108% (on my system = 1080p), all images thumbnails are displayed on the left hand side in a single column. It also breaks many other websites (abcnews.go.com, for example). This is a great extension ... when it works, but it far too often is broken or breaks sites, and it takes a LONG time for fixes. Cannot recommend.
- von FTodd1, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenNew version 17.11 late December update broke websites, especially amazon. Had to revert back to older version then all was good. Both hoverzoom and zoom pages update did the same thing too.
*Had to go back to 11.09 for firefox homescreen pagezoom to work