- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI propose a new feature. I would like to increase the contrast of the letters on the page, the font contrast.
Thanks in advance!
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenHow can i override image's setting (like < img width="100%">) to zoom force?
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenReally nice, especially the per-subsite options, which I found in no other addon!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIs there no way to report bugs or issues other than email? Maybe make a github just as an issue tracker?
There seem to be some huge memory leaks/usage with this addon when using lots of tabs.
I have one instance with ~400 tabs and one with ~900 tabs, the more tabs the more this problem is visible. So to recreate it, you need that many tabs in FF, probably ~500, but they do not need to be loaded. Make FF save sessions on close and the tabs will be in an unloaded state on restart.
Once you got that many unloaded tabs disable ZoomPageWE and directly enable it again - CPU and RAM should now spike. For me it goes up by 4 GB and after roughly one minute drops again.
Same happens when changing the options by the way.
Interestingly starting with ZoomPageWE enabled does not show this problem. But disabling and enabling it again will show the problem.
I found this problem because it seems to occur when some other addon/s are enabled along with ZoomPageWE while starting (I will have to investigate further which ones, but there are several that will cause this).
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis add-on is not bad, but in the description it tells "There is an option to apply fit-to-window scaling when an image is loaded". Where is that option? The Auto button doesn't do anything. Only the mouse-click works. I'm watching a lot of porn photos with right-click / show image... It would be cool, to spare another click, to fit that image to the window...
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenreverted to the older(sep version) till the flicker bug is fixed tnx alot for your hard work. ^^This bug is fixed in Version 15.4.
Please note: It is strongly recommended to set 'browser.zoom.siteSpecific' to 'false'.
This makes Zoom Page WE much more efficient and is necessary to allow some options to be enabled (i.e. Per-Tab zoom mode, Automatically apply AutoFit zoom, Per-Tab zoom when viewing images, Per-subsite zoom).
To set 'browser.zoom.siteSpecific' to 'false', follow these steps:
1. Start Firefox.
2. Type “about:config” into the address bar and then press Enter.
3. A message may appear, either “This might void your warranty!” or “Here be dragons!”.
4. If a message appears, click on the “I accept the risk!” button.
5. In the “Search:” box, type “siteSpecific”.
6. You should then see one entry with the name: “browser.zoom.siteSpecific”.
7. To change the value in this entry, double-click on the value and it will change to “false”.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenUnfortunately the last version of zoom page addon gets buggy. It keeps zooming in & out. Please fix it.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenYoutube always reset zoom 100%,please fix.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenConfirm scale reset problem after last update. But that happens only on some sites (like www.theguardian.com, for example); on others (Wikipedia) the scale jumps to 100% when you open new page in background, but then (after 0.5-0.7 seconds) restores back to site-specific.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenBroken with the last update. If a new tab is opened on a zoomed-in website, zoom of all tabs of this website reset to the global default.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenthere is no blue button and my zoom woes continue
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen9/29: Got help from the dev. This was a terminology misunderstanding. Raised rating to 5 stars.
It works a little, but it's a pain to use. I set 'browser.zoom.siteSpecific' to 'false' in 'about:config'. This thing does NOT:
1. Remenber the default zoom type, full or text.
2. Remember the zoom setting on pages.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWOW! This is really a great extension. I read a lot on websites and often its a pain for my eyes - the text is too small at least for me. While i been reading, i often find myself close one eye to focus better on the text.
Now i dont have to do that anymore!
Zoom Page works fantastic!. Its very very handy and easy to use, still packed with features.
Thank you so very much dev for creating this superb extension!