Bewertet mit 3,7 von 5 Sternen
3,7 von 5 Sternen
- von IWD1, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternen不具合。bugs
このアドオンは「おすすめ」に表示されるけど、これは使えない。why recommend from Firefox?
- von piecevcake, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis addon was indispensible before FF introduced zoom, and worked very well. Now it is useful to enlarge the text size only, while keeping the general zoom set in FF which was 67% - a fix for the latest fashion to use mouse print separated by huge empty spaces in web pages!
The dropdown text/full toggle didnt work I had to set it in options. After that, Ctrl_+/- enlarged/reduced the text only while the frame stayed at 67%. Exactly what I needed.
Had to disable it to view other pages on the site, because I don't have time to figure out all the repercussions of changing config to enable per tab (I recall it stopped the FF default zoom happening on page load, had to click the size button on every tab); also Zoompage adds masses of resizing code in each tab so affects performance.
- von smorales, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenFunciona mucho mejor que el Zoom por defecto que trae Firefox, la gran ayuda es que aparte de hacer zoom a la pantalla puedes agrandar las fuentes, manteniendo todo lo demás con menos zoom pero leyendo bien el texto.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16118318, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenZoom Page WE is nice to use. I do like the zoom features that it offers. The documentation is very detailed and useful.
Unfortunately, Zoom Page WE was unable to recall zoom per-site settings in between my Firefox sessions. Each time I fire up Firefox, the zoom displayed, across all sites was my default setting of 150%. Any site that I assigned a different setting would be displayed at 150% once I re-started Firefox.
I just spent the last 3 hours into this situation to try and get to the root cause. Online comments and help pointed toward, among other causes, Norton 360 and it's 'Firefox Privacy Cleanup' feature, etc. Non of this helped.
Turns out that the cause, at least in my case, was that I was permanently running Firefox in private browsing mode. Once I set Firefox to run without private browsing, Zoom Page WE, started displaying various sites in the intended custom zoom settings, which is the entire reason why I am using Zoom Page WE.
I would love to be able to experience this feature which running Firefox in private browsing mode.
I am hoping that DW-dev can work with Mozilla to resolve this issue. It is the only, but critical, reason for a 1-star rating.
Zoom Page WE fan.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 MonatenZoom Page WE does not remember per-site zoom settings between sessions, for tabs in Private Windows. This behaviour is by design to maintain your privacy. Firefox's built-in per-site zoom works in the same way.
- von Henry Hu, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenFor some reason, with this extension enabled, UPS label is printed as black pages. I tried to set ups.com's zoom level to 100%, but it's still blank. I tried other similar extensions and they don't have this issue.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15143089, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis extension really slows down page loads. Firefox would show a warning about this extension taking a long time and if I wanted to kill it. Also, on newegg.com when loading or selecting different item option, the page would flash twice, like it was being redrawn 2 times.
Isn't there an option to only run this after the page has loaded? I know it needs to watch for dynamically loaded content. This was my favorite extension, it doesn't have these issues on Chrome.