- von Firefox-Benutzer 12589059, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt seems to work except that I get video and audio in separate links but not both of them in the same link. There seems to be a bug. I hope that you fix this bug. I have used it before oft and on.
- von Drutten, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIf you just logged out from your youtube account, its work to download, if you log in its not work.. When download its start download 2 times same file, but it ony save one (dont abort). If you use about:profiles and start a new user in new windows, and dont login to youtube, its work normaly. I have try this now and working.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15304243, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenit was working great until today - then it stopped.
damn b/c i liked it so much & thought it was the best downloader. wish i knew how to fix it.
- von schmibble, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenExtension is working for me but installation is clunky and instructions for downloading are so minimal that it took me a couple of hours of experimentation to figure out that it won't merge separate video and audio together even though some of the "documentation" implies that it can. To get a working video with audio, you must download the very first file on offer.
If you want just video without audio, that's clunky too. I try to download the vid links and instead of just one file to save it pops up two. Both have same filename, so if you choose to save the 2nd as well as the first, you obviously overwrite the 2nd (this extension will start saving both, but as soon as the smaller file is done downloading, it fails and simultaneously cancels the other download, so you get nothing). If you cancel the second, a bunch more files pop up. If you keep cancelling these subsequent files until there aren't any more, you'll get just the audio file, no video. If you want the video, you're hosed. If choose to cancel the first file and save the second (and cancel any subsequent files that pop up after the second one), finally you get video only, no audio. But getting to that point is very confusing. What's with all the extra files popping up one after the other, each in their own download dialog?
Getting an audio-only file is, thankfully, just the way it should be. Click on the mp4 audio-only file (if available) and it just gives you a single file to download, exactly the way it should. (I haven't tried webm-opus, so can't speak to that option).
- von zeyang, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenSome thing wrong about it. When choose webm video only, it will download two file with same .webm extension. It suppose to download two file with .webm extension and .opus extension. This error come to me just those days. Can anyone tell me what wrong?
- von malau, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenUsed to work fine. Now it fails and says "are you sure the native client is installed ?" Duh, yeah !
The native client passes the connection test. All the paths are correct. And like I said, it used to work (yesterday). I even tried removing it and re-adding it. No dice. Maybe Youtube changed something ?
Looking at the browser console, it says:-
Unchecked lastError value: Error: An unexpected error occurred ffmpeg.js:14
- von prchest, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenUsed to be the best video downloader add-on. Now all I get is "cannot detect url_encoded_fmt_stream_map or adaptive_fmts" instead of a download list.
- von Lesliehu, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThis version (0.9) stops working, if I move its icon from the toolbar to the overflow menu. Tested with Firefox 72.0.1 x64 with different profiles on Windows and Linux.
Except this, it is working perfectly.
- von klantee , vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenUp until a a week ago the ability to see and choose your download options via the on-screen download arrow was working. Recently nothing happens on initiating the arrow function?! Only option is to navigate options within the tool bar settings? Needs a fix ASAP.