- von Firefox-Benutzer 14715938, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenUpdate version didn't work. I can't download Youtube VDO right now. It show error "Batch download is interrupted". Please fix it asap.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16387938, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenused to be really good but somehow recently doesn't work at all. I did remove and reinstall and also uninstall Firefox still couldn't fix the issue.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15640322, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenBETTER ERROR MESSAGES NEEDED! YT video visible > Click on "yD" > "Download Panel" > right half of video replaced with orange panel simply saying "pathname is undefined". This is as of Oct. 24 2020, using Firefox 82.0 on a Mac. It sounds like you're in a battle trying to keep up with YT changes, which I understand. But please provide better error messages to let us know what's going on.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14750729, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenVersions 1.0.8 and later of this add-on will not work properly with older versions of Firefox. If possible, please return to the specifications that work with old Firefox.
- von Jivix fromwc3, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenWorks great for downloads but it stopped joining audio and video for youtube videos a long time ago and it hasn't been fixed since. There are a few workarounds that are all a total pain.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15185637, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenDownloads alright.
Conversions keep failing, despite numerous installations of ffmpeg.exe and ffmpeg-win32-ia32.exe in Roaming folder, (and different other locations). I changed path after each change. No luck. App used to work. Windows´ updates & re-installs seem to have a negative impact on the app. Do I need to buy a new laptop with a clean Windows install & clean app install just to get this app working? Seems exaggerated to me. I´ll look for another app.
- von jorro_bg, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenUsed to work fine until a few months ago. Namely, clicking on a download link no longer works, and right-clicking often results in a wrong query code to YouTube, for example:
Note that all & and = symbols are replaced by a / symbol. :(