- von Darkas, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenA bit frustrating installation of stream merge software. Rare cases of misleading information about some streams (only video that really contains video+audio).
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16550175, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWorks! I have a mac and use firefox, and at the time of writing this, the extension does what says it'll do. The icon appeared, I asked it to download a video off youtube, it did, job done.
- von meg, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenExtremely complicated installation. I followed the first step in the "About this extension" section, install "native client" (whatever that is) - nothing. I don't really need or want HD - my connection has a data limit - but I decided to try installing the ffmpeg thing too. It hasn't helped. The icon below the video produces a big orange box with only an hourglass in it. "Quick download" (upper right corner of the browser screen) produces a "Please Wait" message but the browser shows no download in progress and if there is one, I have no idea where it's been saved (I looked in all the usual places). The Settings page includes something about an "ffmpeg path" with a box that's empty; maybe it's supposed to have something in it but I don't know what. I don't understand most of what's on that Settings page anyway. This extension may be fine for people with a lot of knowledge of how addons work but that doesn't include me and I'm stumped. From my point of view, basically - it doesn't download anything and I don't know what to do to make it start. I'm removing it.
- von Artem S. Tashkinov, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen1) The download popup window is SPARSE as hell, please remove all the white space.
2) Use standard Firefox file download feature - i.e. ask the user where to download the file please.
Otherwise it's currently the only add-on which works. Thank you.