- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Google Chrome, vor 6 MonatenWhen you click on the icon of this addon. It instantly redirects to a belgian domain by the name of conv2, but also downloads through apiyt, a malaysian site.
Once "download" is clicked. The website redirects you to sippansy, an advertising provider service, which then automatically redirects you to a pornography site, most often "Chaturbate" or "RealLifeCams"
The addon has zero warning that it will redirect to both sippansy and by extension these porn sites.
It also has no 18+ warning for children under the age of 18. Endangering minors.
The cookies recorded were:
mywatchtones 1 cookie
apiyt 9 cookies
conv2 4 cookies
realcam 7 cookies
chaturbate 15 cookies
I recommend avoiding this malware.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 12948674, vor 6 MonatenTakes you a third-party site (I can do that for myself) and then you have to disable your various security addons so it can redirect you and shower you with adverts. Uninstalled
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon ShadoHHR, vor 8 Monatensadly, this app was once THE go-to app for grabbing an mp3 file, then a couple of YT and/or Firefox updates later it was just easier to key in the link to the page directly; now even that's gone, and you only get an immediate warning of malicious page/site - no matter what is tried or instructions followed - thanks for something really good up until now, but app REMOVED
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon DontNeedAName, vor einem JahrOn my system and firefox, no button appears. Has youtube made these kind of extensions 'impossible'? Btw. Firefox 108.0, Linux PopOS. I turned off all Adblockers and no-script extensions. The button is NOT emerging. So sadly I have to give it a 'one' star. I am still looking for an extensions that works. I also tried other mp3-downloader button-extensions, and never the button appears.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Paola, vor einem JahrSorry but it just doesn't work.
First of all, the icon appeared on my toolbar and not anywhere near the YT video I'm watching, so it's not very user-friendly for someone who has already a lot of add-on icons (they DO work - thanks Firefox and developers).
Second, it opens a page that asks me to input the URL for the video. Once again, not user-friendly.
Finally, I click and get no MP3 file.
I encourage the developers to look into it, because the idea is great. Unfortunately, right now I'll have to uninstall it and look elsewhere to download MP3 files.
(PS: as a translator I do it for work: foreign language files, lessons etc.)