Bewertet mit 4,3 von 5 Sternen
4,3 von 5 Sternen
- von ЯромиR, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenDoes nothing but completely ruining player's functionality. Reloading page multiple times with huge lagging, forcing back to its default "HD" even if manually attempt to select 480p and unchecked "allow player change quality once", etc.
Other products by this "developer" suffers the same disabilities. Removed all his extensions and got back browser's performance. Completely disappointing.
- von Novakof, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenA Wonderful Extension
I Don't Have To Manually Set The Quality I Want Anymore
Or Having A Drop in Quality While Watching
This Extension Solved The Problem
- von BlazeHedgehog, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenWorked great until today. Now, the Youtube front page is completely broken. Shows a bunch of placeholder spots where thumbnails and text should go, but nothing loads.
- von survivor303, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWorking great, and from options you can enable it function a way that you can change to lower quality also, without that checkbox enabled, it changes the quality back to better (if you are setup it like that).
- von Firefoss, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt usually does not change the quality.
It shows for example "auto 1080p60" but it does not actually use it, until I manually select "1080p60".
Works great and it does not require to "access-your-data-for-all-websites", which is as follows:
The extension can read the content of any web page you visit as well as data you enter into those web pages, such as usernames and passwords.