— November 4, 2012
* Added a "Diff Stats" button to check progress of your website. You can enable this feature from Settings->Tools.
* Added Website Safety Check - Web of Trust (WOT), McAfee SiteAdvisor and Norton Safeweb. You can enable this feature from Settings->Tools.
* Removed Digg count as the API was removed by Digg.
* Added StumbleUpon count.
* Minor issues fixed.
Version 4.3 — June 13, 2012
* Minor issues fixed.
* Added Facebook Like and Google Plus count.
For regular updates follow us on Twitter
. You can also try WebRank SEO
for Google Chrome from the official website and WebRank SEO Toolbar
for Internet Explorer from the official website.
The same user experience and website analysis, now available on Android. Click here to go to Android Market
A toolbar that gives you automatically website rank, pages indexed and backlinks in various search engines. Find webpages share count at Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, StumbleUpon and Delicious using the SocioMeter. You can click on each of the buttons to get in-depth information about the website. You can even Bookmark the website at PickMeWeb.com
. Also find websites offering similar content or services at SimilarSites.com
. It is a tool for SEO and website analysis too. It includes:-
- Google Pagerank
- Alexa Rank
- Compete Rank
- Quantcast Rank
- Pages indexed in Google
- Pages indexed in Bing
- Pages indexed in Yahoo
- Backlinks according to Google
- Backlinks according to Bing
- Backlinks according to Yahoo
- Backlinks according to Alexa
- Bookmark your favourite websites or webpages at PickMe Web
- Check whether website is secure on WOT, McAfee SiteAdvisor and Norton Safeweb.
- Find websites offering similar content or services at SimilarSites.com
- Share count at Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, StumbleUpon and Delicious using the SocioMeter.
- Customize the toolbar the way you want, complete customization.
- Update data after a particular period of time, you can change it from the settings.
- Reload option to reload the data of the toolbar.
- More button to get more information about the domain in a single page.
And click on each button to get more information about rank or pages indexed.
You can also view website ranks, number of pages indexed and back links in search engines online at WebRank