Bewertet mit 3,8 von 5 Sternen
3,8 von 5 Sternen
- von WoLL, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenOur company has been helping the world of open source developers to actualize fully voice operated technologies for a long time, so we are delighted to see these technologies finally achieving publicly accessible production. That being said, we do reserve a star because of the unmonitored security status. I understand the liability of breach if mozilla monitored this data, but why not arrange secure "personal cloud-served virtual temporary storage spaces", private from even your own company, but enabling mozilla to supervise the security and integrity of each user's "secure space". Also then those who wish to, can opt to open access to this data to mozilla to contribute to the voice recognition projects or whatever. Personal data can be compressed to very little in such a system, and security would be easy to maintain, as long as you distinguish code language for the users' data sets from the language of the rest of the servers'. The only data Mozilla would be liable for then would be the unique ID used to distinguish each user, which can even be a randomly generated key, so users could be ensured their privacy is absolutely protected
To discuss these ideas and more, contact us,
WoLL -'Way of LightLove'
phone +1 (619) 738-4017
- von pedrynh, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIt works greatly. I don't know why it isn't monitored through mozilla.
What I'm really looking for is some speech to text to use in any and all websites, like youtube, and whatever, everytime i'm going to write something.
Like right now. hahaah (or like the way I use the google keyboard on my android).
But like I said, this Voice Fill works just fine.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13271888, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThanks to the Mozilla team for working on one of the power tools we've all been waiting for, but it's obviously useless until it's free to fill in any field in the browser. Why ADD a restriction to only fill a search bar? The typing I do there is minuscule and irrelevant. Proof of concept is done, right? When can we go live with the real thing and open this app up to other fields.
- von Noober, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI would also like to type on blogs, facebook, and in any text input field. I am tired of typing with my fingers. I want to speak it to the broswer and get the text typed in the input filed. I m at the point where I might switch to Chrome :-( because Chrome has a lot of text input extensions like Voice Recognition, Voice In Voice Typing, Voice to Text. What is worse, I cannot run Chrome extensions on Firefox anymore since Chrome Store Foxified has been deleted from Firefox Store. Firefox is not leaving me chances :-( Firefox, pleae, finish that Android Firefox and finally focus on the desktop version. p.s. Right at this moment i am installing the voice typing extension from Google on my Chrome. I had to give up, and if I like Chrome more, then I will stay with it for a very long time, just like with Firefox - for ten years since Opera also suicided itself. And I hate Chrome for very few settings, and Chrome is like a plastic toy in comparison with Firefox the beast, but, hey, Firefox, hurry up and you can stop my migration. I am still just testing Chrome.
- von speff, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternencool! good to see there's an official way to voice type in firefox. good for short phrases that i can copy and paste with the mouse if typing is hard. however i'd greatly appreciate the convenience to use this with any text field on any website, rather than just search engines.