Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13706069, vor 5 Jahren
I use this and think it works well. I find I must disable it when I want to interact with content on certain pages. Even though the add-on is not active (I'm not resizing the window), it seems the overlay element gets loaded and I either have to manually display:none the invisible element or disable to add-on.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15219108, vor 3 JahrenIt works. Was just what I was looking for. Tks Kameron! Only thing is it seems that the Firefox Rulers pixel width measurement is slightly different to Viewport pixel width.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13495004, vor 3 JahrenNo option to change the position of the little popup with the viewport size...
This is a problem when you are developing with WordPress..
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14696089, vor 4 JahrenThanks for your work! Very helpful addon. But could you please increase a z-index? In WordPress, admin panel has 99999 z-index, and your ruler is not showing there. Thanks!
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon MrT, vor 4 JahrenThe overlay (top right on viewport size change) shows and fades too quickly. Also it only works on the first tab when you have multiple tabs open and also the little overlay box prevents clicking on any content beneath it (even when not showing) it needs "pointer-events: none;" on the box .
It could be useful if these things were tidied up.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon nobody_special, vor 5 JahrenYou have to be very quick to catch the displayed viewport size before it disappears.
Is there any way to lengthen the time that the size display is visible, or maybe have a special key sequence to reactivate and redisplay the viewport size without having to resize the browser again?
Hopefully these issues will be fixed in later updates, but for now I'll keep using this bookmarklet.
And also this one which is another bookmarklet and does everything I wanted this addon to do.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13535018, vor 5 JahrenAgree with previous comment, the numbers disappear way too fast. But, other than that, works great.
To the fellas saying it doesn't work: go to google.com. Try resizing your browser window, and look in the upper right corner of your viewport. Are you sure nothing happens?
For me, the only site it doesn't work on is this one (addons.mozilla.org). Works fine everywhere else.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Jacob, vor 5 JahrenThe width this extension reports while resizing is not the same number that media queries are seeing. For instance, when a media query determines the width is 510px for a certain CSS rule, this extension shows 492px, not 510.
I assume this has something to do with the scrollbar, but this should be taken into account so that it matches media queries.