Wenn Sie der Meinung sind, dass dieses Add-on Mozillas Add-on-Richtlinien verletzt oder Datenschutz- bzw. Sicherheitsprobleme aufweist, melden sie diese Probleme bitte über dieses Formular an Mozilla.
Bitte verwenden Sie dieses Formular nicht, um Fehler zu melden oder neue Funktionen vorzuschlagen; die Meldung geht an Mozilla und nicht an den Entwickler des Add-ons.
Muy útil y gráficamente atractivo
the one major thing it lacks, is to download thumbnails for all the bokmarks.
But I have few suggestions.
1. In addition to 7 predefined bakgrounds to give an ability to add some image as wallpaper bakground.
2. The tumbail support is great, but when I open a folder with, let say, 30 bookmarks, it is difficult to provide 30 thumbails. That is why usually most of bookmarks are represented as Earth Sphere and I understand why. My proposal is to represent the text of Description field in this case (or part of it if the text is big).
I can explain why it is useful, although less nice.
The average user has 2-3 thousands bookmarks, and for 90% from them he just doesn't remember what this bookmark represent and even why this url was bookmarked.
But having the ability to get brief description of every bookmark, the user can easily recovery his memory and clean up his bookmark kingdom.
Please add "delete this bookmark button" to edit viewmark menu.
I love the idea - but if you have more than 600 bookmarks it wont work for you because you have to click on every bookmark to create a thumbnail.
So what i am extremly missing is something like an automated thumbnail creation.
And it is also not possible to search the bookmarks by tags......
Sehr nützlich und gut!
Sehr nützlich wenn man viele Lesezeichen hat. Nachteil: Vorschau wird nur bei neuen Lesezeichen erstellt. Bzw. wenn man vorhandene aufruft. Ein manuelles generieren der Lesezeichentumbnails für alle Lesezeichen wäre sehr praktisch.
Dieser Vorgänger konnte es.
really great addon. one think can be improved. when click on links, it should be open in a new tab instead of opening that in the same tab as the viewmarks. thanx.
ctrl + left click = open in a new tab righ now
Love this addon! Would be great to have the option of choosing folder thumbnails.
Very useful addon. Great to use as a homepage/new tab page replacement.
Please add thumbs for folders (instead of simple folder icons - show small thumbs of first four elements in folder), and maybe more style options (custom backgrounds, colors, folder icons, etc).
This is a very neat extension packed with features and best of its kind, as there has been several Firefox add-ons through the years that provided visual sort of bookmarking, none were such functional. The preview release even records history, which is a feature I have been wishing for -great! There are a couple of issues/requests I wish the developer can add, if he would like:
* The keywords from webpages are saved as Firefox keyword. I wish there were an option to save web-page keywords as Firefox 'Tags', as webpage keywords functionality is more like Firefox Tags (i.e. mostly for categorisation), whereas Firefox keywords are mostly meant for a url shortcut to launch webpages.
* An option to create missing viewmarks at once, besides the current 'on-the-go' approach.
Thanks to the developer, and I believe this add-on will be a five star in a short time once the developer version comes out of beta.
In some ways this is the best home page maker out there. The layout is close to greatness but it has some serious issues. I also wrote the developer to offer ideas on improvements and I never heard back from him.
Some of the issues are:
The site preview function is broken unless users open them up one at a time. For those of us who have lots of folders and big folders that is a little much.
The folders themselves badly need user defined icons and possibly some predone ones for rookies.
It also would be VERY helpful if it added the folder icon to the bookmark dropdown list and replaced the bland folders. Again, just like with so many things on here FF was designed thinking that nobody would really put it to any use. Once regular or power users start to get some folders going they become a big blur. There is a failed add-on that did get that feature right. Here is a screenshot of what it could possibly look like: http://6g6.eu/sih0-dropdown20with20icons.png
On the positive side since it uses the regular bookmark system this means that setups could easily be synched/imported/exported with methods such as Xmarks.
In short this one is on the brink of greatness- but not yet.
I like the idea of visual bookmarks. This one is not the one I'll be sticking with though. It takes at least 30 - 45 seconds for the viewmark window to come up when you click on the star to create a bookmark. When it's ff handling that it takes less than a second. I hope that you can fix this annoying flaw.
I'm sure I'll be able to find a better one. Hopefully my bookmarks will be left when I uninstall this.
So, I thought I'd be a good Samaritan and leave a tip for anyone who might use this awesome addon:
Here's how to generate thumbnails for pre-existing bookmarks (ones you made before installing this addon) which can be time-consuming, but might be useful. First check the "Fetch missing thumbnails automatically" option in Preferences. Then by loading any of your old bookmarks in a tab, a fresh thumbnail will be created for that bookmark.
To make them faster, you can open multiple bookmarks in background tabs and then close them all once their images are auto-generated.
excellent add-on,but I cant use it because I use tags frequently!!!
Russian translate please!!!
C'est une excellente extension car j'ai plusieurs milliers de favoris, donc c'est très utile, mais voici quelques problèmes rencontrés avec ViewMarks pour lesquels il serait très intéressant que des corrections soient apportées:
- Des favoris existent et ont bel et bien été enregistrés avec ViewMarks, mais quand on y accède par la suite, l'étoile de la barre supérieure n'est pas jaune, comme si le favori n'existait pas.
- Lorsqu'un site Web affiche du Flash ou des Gifs animés, il est impossible de conserver leur "preview" dans ViewMarks.
- Problèmes de performance. Le curseur se met à tourner indéfiniment lorsque l'on veut marquer une page Web avec ViewMarks. Pourtant, pour faciliter le travail, j'ai "décoché" les cases pour ne pas télécharger les mots clés et les descriptions des sites Web, mais le problème existe toujours.
Merci de bien vouloir prendre en compte ces problèmes.
En espérant que des correctifs soient apportés.
This is an excellent extension because I have several thousand bookmarks, so it's very useful, but here are some problems with ViewMarks for which it would be very interesting that corrections be made:
- There are favorites and have indeed been registered with ViewMarks, but when accessed later, the star of the top bar is not yellow, as if the favorite does not exist.
- When a website displays the Flash or Animated gifs, it is impossible to keep their "preview" in ViewMarks.
- Performance issues. The cursor starts spinning indefinitely when one wants to make a web page with ViewMarks. However, to facilitate the work, I "unchecked" the boxes to not download the keywords and descriptions of websites, but the problem still exists.
Thank you kindly address these problems.
Hoping for corrective action.
Thank you very much.
Awesome! just what I was looking for - I'm a web designer and wanted a visual guide of certain bookmarks which are synced with xmarks and this did the trick. Better than paid apps from the mac app store!
I have been living with about 5,000 raggedy bookmarks for the last few years. I have tried to sort them on Delicious, but that proved too tedious. Viewmarks made all of this much simpler. Now my bookmarks are tagged, and neatly tucked away (alphabetically) in their corresponding folders. Thanks so much!!
Merci très pratique simple a utiliser est personnalisable a souhait .
excelente complemento de marcadores, testeado en firefox aurora
I love this new add-on. I would like to make a suggestion could you add to this add-on a way of adding color to the folders were the sites are bookmark.
Thanks for additions, it is pleasantly surprised )))
Really nice addon !
btw I would like to customize the toolbar button highlight color , please may I have the right "identifier" for the userchrome.css (i.e. for Brief the identifier is #brief-button )
thanks in advance !
This really makes working with firefox handier, thanks! Is it possible, though, to add a sync function for the thumbnails to make best use of firefox' in-built sync function for bookmarks?