- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon alexg, vor einem JahrWould be nice if the src links were clickable/middleclickable in the window popup to open image sources right away. I just takes too many clicks just to get to one image.
Ideally I'd want to open source image in 1-2 clicks after page has loaded; currently the fastest way takes 3 clicks on image -> scroll -> 3 clicks on url -> drag link into new tab.Thank you for this idea. For now, you could select the URL, right-click, and Open Link in New Tab or Open Link in New Window. (Usually Firefox offers those when the selected text is recognized as a valid URL.)
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon rado84, vor einem JahrI do miss the old function that Mozilla recently removed! This extension brings back the good old days. :)
I also sent you an e-mail with a suggestion-request.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon JPC, vor einem JahrRemarkably handy, I also like the resize option for your pop-up window... thoughtful touch! I'm so used to checking the image size / scaled image size that I felt lost without this option. Thank you!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon unclearthur, vor einem JahrThanks for creating this; works even better than the original; was about to dump Firefox before your add-on appeared.
One very very minor qualm: the popup box is very large; for some reason I cannot select the resizing option. Windows 10.
Update: suggestion below for resizing the window worked perfectly, thanks.Thank you for your review.
You can't resize the popup window from the Options page (adding that requires fiddly little boxes) but you can do it from the popup. Click the double-headed arrow button at the upper right, select the lower option to use the current window size, then resize the window, then finally click Save. If the arrow button doesn't respond, make sure the extension updated to version 1.7.1 because there was a bug in version 1.7.0 that prevented it from showing the form correctly.
Update: In version 1.8, I added a note on the Options page explaining this. Thanks for mentioning it.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon WeLoveWP, vor einem JahrThank you so much for making this addon. I really don't get why they disabled this. I must use it 20 times a day when getting image sizes and alt text. Otherwise I now have to use the inspector, which takes long to load and find quickly.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 12760379, vor einem JahrBig THANK YOU for this addon. This is really important. Unfortunately the resize of the popup is not working for me. The icon in the popup is there, a click on it seems to do something, but no "Popup window sizing" like in your image appear.
Update: now, with v1.7.1, it works like it should. Good job.
Maybe the last position of the popup could be also saved (for me more centered). But we have now what we need.
Update: 1.8.1 with saved position. Great! *Thumbs up
Maybe it would be good if in the popups the pictures had the same height. That way the popup (with certain dimensions) can show the same info for each picture. At the moment you have to scroll down for info on large images.Thank you for the review and mentioning this new problem I created yesterday in version 1.7. I just uploaded version 1.7.1 to fix it.
Update: In version 1.8, I added an option to store the window position, too.
Update: In version 1.9, I added an option to reduce the thumbnail height.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Grukdon, vor einem JahrGreat, thank you for bringing this back! The original context menu item was needlessly removed from Firefox. The popup could look a little more modern, but that's just optional fluff. The important stuff is there now and that's what matters.
Update: Popup looks great now!
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon XXVII, vor einem JahrIt could be more aesthetically pleasing (nicer icons, better pop-up window layout, and a pop-up window that isn't 100% tall) but it works! :)
Thank you for your work against the dumbing down of Firefox!Today's update includes a button in the popup to store a custom width and height. If you have specific ideas on icons and layout, you can send them to me using either Github or email (left column of the main page).
Update. I tried to improve the appearance in version 1.8.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon circcc, vor einem Jahr2.The "View Image Info..." item does not appear in the context menu for linked images
Edit: #2 example is upper left corner firefox icon in this page(or, https://news.daum.net/ranking/popular).
xIFr(https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/xifr/) addon support both features.
Edit2: Thanks for "Last modified:" feature in v1.5.Thank you for the notes.
For #1, today's update adds the "Last Modified" date.
For #2, thank you for the example. Version 2.0 finally adds detection for background images and images "behind" another element. (Of course, not on this site, which if off-limits to extensions.)