Note: if the browser seems to get stuck, during the add-ons first run, give it time. It will work. If it doesn't, restart the browser and try again.
Issues: On GNU/Linux, you should make sure Firefox uses mozilla-plugin-vlc and not xtotem.
If your controls do not work, please uninstall xtotem and reinstall mozilla plugin. -- Might affect Debian, Fedora and other distributions.
Please note that this add-on is still in development.
To ensure the add-on functions properly, please follow these steps:
1. Download VLC Media Player
2. During the installation, check Mozilla Plugin
3. Click 'Add to Firefox' to install the add-on
4. Restart Firefox. Press Ctrl-Alt-Q to open the sidebar.
5. Click the Add button, and open a media file.
6. Double click it in the playlist.
Check our webpage for more information and the latest releases.