- von Firefox-Benutzer 14344717, vor 7 StundenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAmazing add-on/app. I have literally never had an issue with it. I will digress in that it does take someone with what I would call "average" technical skill to operate. However, I use this almost daily. GREAT for pulling down videos that aren't able to save/download, videos that are password protected (i.e. zoom accounts).
Amazing work. Keep it up! ^_^
- von harl windwolf, vor 10 StundenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenWhy does the "downloadhelper coapp" start automatically (even re-starts when it's killed) and then ominously transmit tiny amounts of data every few seconds (to a Dutch IP, port 8088).
There's nothing to be downloaded, processed or otherwise and I didn't even touch the button or visit a relevant webpage to begin with.
5 stars for the add-on itself for being able to download videos from pages that don't provide a native way to download their videos (or streams).
It works well altogether, but the co-app's behaviour seems very suspicious at times.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16855406, vor einem TagBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenREQUIRES DOWNLOADING ANOTHER APP. Sorry, don't trust anybody that says they have a so and so if you download it, then when you do download it, expecting to get what it says you'll get, only to have them say, oh wait, you need this also. No mention of having to install more than one add-on to make this work.
- von kernal74, vor 2 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenSimply the Best of its kind!
- A fantastic Add-On that does its job and does it well!
- No issues and developer is always keeping things up-to-date.
Not sure if can be done, and maybe I just don't see the option or aware of it (sorry if it already exists) but would like to be able to see a history list of what I've downloaded and be able to print/export it to a text file.
Again, A+ app! I've tried many other similar ones and "Video DownloadHelper" wins hands-down - Easy to use and reliable!
Not to sound "cheesy" but use it - you'll wonder what you ever did without it!
Dedicated user & follower.