Bewertungen von Firefox-Benutzer 14262305
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Quinnie, vor 17 TagenAddon sometimes works, a lot of the time it does not download all videos (on any website that has video embedded). I have used many addons over the years, this seems to be a faulty one.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon RaphaEL, vor einem MonatIt's a pity that development has ended because there is no better add-on than Ant Video Downloader.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17818893, vor 3 MonatenThis has always been a great addon, but over the passed few months it would randomly throw a "output file is missing or empty" error when downloading YT videos. However, the last week I haven't been able to download a single video. I've updated the native app as-well.
So, even though I know it's not the app and probably YT that's changed something, downloading doesn't work at all anymore.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon leznis, vor 3 MonatenThe algorithm works great - can download MPEG-DASH from various sites, and that's why I use it. I gave 4 stars because there is no progress bar, whatsoever. You don't know when the process is going to end. Also, when you close the browser, download cancels without a warning.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon FaceMONKEY, vor 4 MonatenDoes not work with YouTube. YouTube occasionally re-engineers its streams to thwart downloading. The makers of Ant Video Downloader have not updated their extension in some time, as if that is not a priority.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 MonatenPlease note that AVD recent release with included updates for YouTube was at Jan 24, 2023.
We have tested some random video from YouTube and all seems work fine for us.
Please try to clean your browser's cache, reinstall AVD extension and retry downloading.
If you still encounter any issues after this operations please contact to our support with more details: https://www.ant.com/support_form