- von Firefox-Benutzer 14198930, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenUsed to work. Doesn't work anymore. I flew to Virginia from Texas last Saturday, didn't use the internet for all that time and when I came home, I found that Video Blocker no longer blocks videos.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14191110, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenLAST UPDATED 2 YEARS AGO
Does not work.
Try "Youtube Video Blocker" by Xnart, it was updated 13 days before this review and it works so far.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14121768, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt worked....Started to slow my browser down to a snails pace so i removed it (it did what it was supposed to prior to removing) re-installed it instantly and it hasn't worked since.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13112025, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenStopped working at all. Sorry folks, for not updating the review.
To me, export function does not work right now. At first, when blocking number is fewer, it worked fine... like up until 645 channels. Now I have as many as 887 blocking channels, and when I try to export the data, the jason file is split into two files, of which the first file (part 1 of 2) includes just as many as 500 channels and the second and last file (part 2 of 2) contains none (just brackets ""). So... where did other 387 channels go? This issue is only one minus point for this add-on.
Oh. btw, I am using 56.0.2 version of firefox.
I was using 6.1.0 version of this add-on, when I wrote the report above.
Then I tried to downgrade to 5.2.5 and then 5.2.3 because somewhat I thought it might work.
The result is... export function works well on both 5.2.5 and 5.2.3. BUT I lost 887 - 793 = 94 channels data while this downgrade (happened when downgrading from 6.1.0 to 5.2.5).
I do not know where these 94 channels data have gone. There may be that many double channel entries in 6.1.0 version.
Most importantly, what is version 6.1.0 anyway? I cannot find it anymore! Not even release note. Strange...
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14174305, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenDOES NOT WORK AT ALL.
AND THE FIRST THING THAT POPS UP WHEN U INSTALL IT, IS THE DONATE BUTTON
THIS THING DOESN'T WORK AND THE PEOPLE THAT SAY IT WORKS, DOESN'T GIVE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO FIX IT AND THEY JUST ADD INSULT ex.: "you guys are just stupid."
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13201821, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis partly does work, but only for the classic YouTube layout. So you would need an extension, script, or whatever to enable the classic layout for YouTube. It does not work however on the suggested videos.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14149517, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt does nothing. The previous versions used to work like majic. Now its just an icon sitting in the toolbaar. Unless they fix it, don't use it.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14144087, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis addon used to be pure gold, however, YouTube must've changed something as it just spontaneously stopped working.
The guy below must be on an ancient version of YouTube.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14133025, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenMassive performance issues that cause constant browser slowdown, and the addon often fails to block content effectively. Genuinely not worth using unless you absolutely have to.