- von Firefox-Benutzer 12985410, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThe right click "Block videos from this channel" used to work all the time, but now it only works when you use it on suggested videos in the sidebar. Also, within the past couple of days, all youtube videos are blocked. At first I thought my adblocker was blocking too many things, then I thought it was flash player's fault, but after disabling this add-on, I can now see videos under my subscriptions, videos in the sidebar, and videos under the "Videos" tab of YouTubers' profiles. I'm sure this'll be fixed in the near future, so I'm leaving a 3* review since I haven't had any major problems with this add-on until now.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12497574, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenDidn't work. Tried using channel names and keywords but nothing happened. Something giving feedback saying that videos were actually blocked would have been nice.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14218813, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt doesn't block the video entirely after entering the keyword, channel and wildcard name in the add-on. I don't recommend it. Fix it and I might come back.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14198930, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenUsed to work. Doesn't work anymore. I flew to Virginia from Texas last Saturday, didn't use the internet for all that time and when I came home, I found that Video Blocker no longer blocks videos.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14191110, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenLAST UPDATED 2 YEARS AGO
Does not work.
Try "Youtube Video Blocker" by Xnart, it was updated 13 days before this review and it works so far.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14121768, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt worked....Started to slow my browser down to a snails pace so i removed it (it did what it was supposed to prior to removing) re-installed it instantly and it hasn't worked since.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13112025, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenStopped working at all. Sorry folks, for not updating the review.
To me, export function does not work right now. At first, when blocking number is fewer, it worked fine... like up until 645 channels. Now I have as many as 887 blocking channels, and when I try to export the data, the jason file is split into two files, of which the first file (part 1 of 2) includes just as many as 500 channels and the second and last file (part 2 of 2) contains none (just brackets ""). So... where did other 387 channels go? This issue is only one minus point for this add-on.
Oh. btw, I am using 56.0.2 version of firefox.
I was using 6.1.0 version of this add-on, when I wrote the report above.
Then I tried to downgrade to 5.2.5 and then 5.2.3 because somewhat I thought it might work.
The result is... export function works well on both 5.2.5 and 5.2.3. BUT I lost 887 - 793 = 94 channels data while this downgrade (happened when downgrading from 6.1.0 to 5.2.5).
I do not know where these 94 channels data have gone. There may be that many double channel entries in 6.1.0 version.
Most importantly, what is version 6.1.0 anyway? I cannot find it anymore! Not even release note. Strange...
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14174305, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenDOES NOT WORK AT ALL.
AND THE FIRST THING THAT POPS UP WHEN U INSTALL IT, IS THE DONATE BUTTON
THIS THING DOESN'T WORK AND THE PEOPLE THAT SAY IT WORKS, DOESN'T GIVE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO FIX IT AND THEY JUST ADD INSULT ex.: "you guys are just stupid."