- von R.I.P. IE, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenGood, and (unlike some others)
has a close button for the tabs and
an option menu.
But, settings can't be changed in Private mode
and there's no simple button to switch
between bright/dark mode..
- von Firefox-Benutzer 17268707, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI used to love this but now it has a gear settings icon on top of the tabs with no apparent way to hide that.
- von Sean, vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenBeen using this for a week or so. Very nice. Would love if you could add Firefox container options to the context menu when you right click on a tab, i.e., "open in another container...". Thanks!
- von grebulon, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is very useful. I hide the top tab bar with a userChrome hack and just use this addon. I like the compactness of the tab bar.
What I miss is support for container tabs - VTR doesn't show the container color and doesn't have the menu to move tabs into containers.
- von Misha, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenJust installed it and Wow! It is reacting to clicks much faster than Tree Style Tabs. Does not seem to require too broad permissions. Does not come with attempt to show tabs in tree which I anyway disabled whenever I could. Just seems to do well what it should do.
I hope that Firefox stops leaking memory like crazy as it used to do with TST.
I wish it also had bright color theme with less intense colors.
- von BelgarathFTW, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenNot really a review, just a question on the add on. Is it possible to move the vertical tabs to the opposite side of the screen?
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem JahrYou find such an option in the drop-down of the sidebar. See also https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/use-firefox-sidebar-access-bookmarks-history-synced
I would prefer it if you don't use reviews for questions anymore as this isn't the right place for it. Either use GitHub issues for this or use these ways: https://github.com/Croydon/vertical-tabs-reloaded#contact
- von vkyf, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI like the clean look and it works well for most part, like it has reload all tabs built-in, but it can't select group of tabs to bookmark, the original tab bar in firefox or tree style tabs can, yes u can bookmark all tabs but no selective, I hate the horizontal tabs bar on top, make my neck hurt to look up and down the tabs, my favorite is at bottom of window, but settle on the side with no choice.
- von Matthew Fass, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI just started using VTR today and find it clean, unobtrusive and easy to use and works well with the native Firefox sidebar. I think it will become my fave tabs manager very quickly.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14190765, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI use macOS Catalina 10.15.4 and I can't hide horizontal tabs; without this feature the extension is much less useful.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 2 JahrenPlease have a look in the add-on description, which second sentence is literally:
The default horizontal tab browser can't be hidden right now, that's a limitation in Firefox itself:
There is nothing that I can do about it.
- von McVitas, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenFOUND A BUG! Devs please fix this as this is really annoying! When I open new tab and close it, it does not activate THE PREVIOUS tab, but rather next tab below the one closed! Imagine I google something and keep opening and closing results in new tabs. All the time I need to manually switch back to my google results. Very frustrating.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 2 JahrenVTR should not influence the tab switching behaviour of Firefox at all. Please make sure to test if this behaviour comes actually from your Firefox. If not, please fill a bug on GitHub.
- von Marcus Aurelius, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThe latest version no longer allows me to simply cycle through my tabs. Instead, a very limited switcher appears. Very, very annoying. And switching back to the previous tab with shift+tab now opens a menu of tabs instead. That's a deal-breaker. I'm removing this annoyance, and looking for a solution that isn't trying to be so 'cool', or trying to be too much more than just a way of listing my tabs on the right. Why did you do this to me?