Bewertet mit 4,4 von 5 Sternen
4,4 von 5 Sternen
- von MartinThomas, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenIt does something, but not quite what is claimed.
I have about 50 tabs open and it makes a list of over 400 URLs. I think that most or all of them were recently open.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 2 JahrenThis behavior would be a bug in this addon. But unfortunately i cannot reproduce this. It would be nice if you can provide more informations, like what operation system you are using, Firefox version, description of steps what you are doing to see this behavior.
If you want, you can write this directly to the issue tracker of this addon: https://github.com/moritz-h/urls-list/issues
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13987349, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt would be nice to have option to copy all urls at once if we have several browser windows opened (instead of going through all windows step by step).
- von Robin, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt does exactly what it says it will.
Great for saving list of open URLs - and restoring if required.
BUT - all a manual process - Select all - copy - paste into notepad - save
Really nice add on to the utility would be an option to save the list automatically every N minutes.
Probably the simplest method would be to create a .TXT file in a specified folder where the file name includes the date and time of the save.
Best method would be to create a folder of the saved URLs in a specified folder in Bookmarks. new folder name to again include date and time of save.
- von raywood , vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThe export (Save As) does give me the URLs, but when opened in Notepad they run together. The add-on seems to have been designed for Linux, where Line Feeds/Newlines/Carriage Returns are handled somewhat differently.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12252317, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenSounds simple and good but does not work for me so far.
If I right click on a tab I see a line "Copy URLs (all tabs)" (quite sure that it comes from this addon) and if I click on this line either nothing happens (no list of tabs in the clipbooard or so) or I get "Error: Cannot write to clipboard on settings tab" (relation about 50:50) so what is a "settings tab" ? I tried dozens of tabs which are just websites
If I open the list by the button of the addon I see "Filter" at the top (which I do not need at this moment) and a list of all open tabs and a cursor blinking in the last line of the tab list at the bottom and what to do or to write there now ? I even wondered if there are just some buttons missing because of my desktop resolution but I do not think so
Edit: I just looked at the pictures and yes, I cannot see the buttons "Reset", "Open", "Copy" on my desktop so this addon seems useless to me, it would make sense that the developers test their things on several desktop resolutions, I am rather old and my eyes are not good so I have to use rather large fonts and some programs are just unusable because some buttons become invisible this way and so it is in this addon unfortunately, too
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 2 JahrenThe latest version 0.5.0 now uses a new method of writing text to clipboard. This is available with Firefox 63 and newer. I hope this will also fix your problem.
I did not consider any screen resolution below 720px height, but I can try if this will work in a future version (https://github.com/moritz-h/urls-list/issues/24).
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12705177, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat tool. Would just get even a tick better if there was an option to copy all URLs of all open FF Windows, not only the one where the user happens to be.
What tool is recommended to do the reverse, open all tabs from a list in a browser window? Probably too obvious to discover for me...
Yes, too obvious. Sorry. I had only used the option in the tab drop down menu, where it is not accessible.
- -solved - -
- von MorteVerde, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenDoes this addon function on the android platform browser? I've tried multiple times to get this working but it seems to do nothing. This is the closest addon to what I need...