Bewertet mit 3,9 von 5 Sternen
3,9 von 5 Sternen
- von randomofamber, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenSuddenly stop working... I can see only "Nothing to restore!" :-(
It starded work. I did not change anything only wait, because I believed, If it suddenly broke, It shoud in the same way suddenly fix, so It was happen... Why It was occured, I don't know...
- von Black🏴☠️Sails, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen... I accidentally clicked the god damn Clear History button, and without confirmation or anything, this addon just deleted everything. Why does it even have that option?? It should at least give a confirm window before deleting 100% of your browsing history. omg
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13275483, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWhen Firefox had their issue with signed addons, one of the suggested fixes was to set your clock back 1 day, except doing so erased all of my tabs for some reason, and they didn't even show up in my history but thankfully this addon was already signed AND it had all of my tabs saved for me. Seriously saved my sanity.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13354574, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI'm afraid it doesn't work for me either. All I get is "Nothing to Restore!" Tried uninstalling and re-installing, nothing I do helps.
- von phloo, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenUseful addon.
Too bad there isn't the full feature support of the old one:
- click on button > restores last closed tab
- click on arrow > opens dropdown
Plus, I dont understand why there is a clear history button AND no option to disable this. 1.) it has nothing to do with the extensions function and 2.) if you click it by mistake a lot of things get deleted.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14566386, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI've just installed this on my up to date Firefox, but it doesn't work. I think it's a Firefox issue, because the previous one had stopped working too. But nobody on the Community has suggested why it doesn't work. I have tried to "Contact the app developers" but can't find any way of doing so. All I can do is leave this comment. It's probably brilliant if it works, but ..... help!