- von Traveller, vor 7 TagenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThe reason for the 3 stars: I've been using uBlock for about 2 years now. Extremely efficient against ads. But too demanding performance-wise.
Basically sometimes my FF becomes literally unusable, it freezes up for 5-10mins. I sometimes have to restart it 3-4 times to get it to load my first page! At first I thought it was FF itself and was actually looking for an alternative browser, but then I got a hint that it could be the ads + uBlock. So I disabled it and IMMEDIATELY FF started normally as if the freezing that was happening before did never happen. I was really shocked that uBlock can have such a negative effect performance-wise. But now I am sure it is uBlock.
I am going to switch to another probably less efficient adblocker. But I cannot sacrifice that much performance even if it is for good ad blocking.
- von Bombo Bombom, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenGreat addon, but very hard to manage when it comes to trying to get some authentication links to work. Even when allowing all involved URLs, some strict blocking seem to be forced and had to use Edge instead.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 17156146, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThis Adblocker was alway awesome until recently. Somehow ads that were blocked before, are now everywhere. I block them, but they return after I refresh the page. That is unfortunate. Other adblockers are slowing down firefox...
- von Alejandro, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenMy experience has been by so great with this extension, but recenlty It started not blocking the adds on pages I visit most of the time. I believe it's due to the recent update 2 days ago.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 10206391, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenGood on most sites, but when you encounter a problem site, there is no way to report it other than the hugely obtuse Reddit.com, where you will find it impossible to either submit a problem or to understand HOW TO SUBMIT A PROBLEM unless you speak 'coder' language.
Utterly useless 'help' section, and the 'instructions' are about as useless. Oh, wait---there are no instructions.
- von AmazingGabriel16, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThe user experience is overall great, and the ad block part of the add-on is awesome, however the element picker needs major work. You are unable to revert changes properly, select individual changes to revert and unclear as to what has changed (added/removed) from the webpage when it loads in the cosmetic filter.
- von Xaymar, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt works, or at least in part works. Some response codes from Servers, like 429, completely break this plugin - even if it is "turned off" with the big button. The only fix is to disable the addon.
- von Mike Hunt, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenDecent enough at what it does, but there is no easy way that I can find to allow ads on individual pages that demand it. Not overly intuitive either.
- von gibson58, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenVery good add-on, but unfortunately lately it does not do one of its most important tasks. And that is to remove mid video ads in facebook videos.