- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon bruceb, vor 6 JahrenUsing Firefox 52.5.0ESR and Java 8 Update 151 ... I can not get this web site to load the crossword puzzle.
It will work in Windows 10 using IE11 and was working just fine on Tuesday Nov 21, 2017
It has been reported to the site manager but they have not responded or corrected the issue.
I tried it using a few choices in User Agent Switcher, but it still did not load. Also, any chance to make
the UAS Button smaller ? ? ? It takes up a lot of room. Thanks
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Chris, vor 6 JahrenVery useful. Good to have. Only gripe is to add an option to change user agent every number of page changes. Like if that's set to 1, it will change the user agent every time a page is refreshed or a link is clicked. If set to 2, then after that happens twice user agent is switched. This, I think, would be a good addition to the random option.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Steven, vor 6 Jahrenit works, but..
does not override appVersion, and platform + oscpu are parsed incorrectly for 64bit OS (they are displayed as 32 bit/x86/i686 instead of x86_64, etc..)
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13398521, vor 6 Jahren当指定一个网站的ua后。当访问这个网站时候自动切换到设定的ua，而不是去手动修改。谢谢
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 6 JahrenSorry I don't speak any Chinese…
Are you refering to per-site User-Agent switching? That is currently the most asked for feature. It will be implemented once we know how to show it in the user interface. It shouldn't take too long, but we will see.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon PERCE-NEIGE, vor 6 JahrenBest one I've used so far, but the interface becomes messy if I want to add a lot. Please, dev, find a way to add the entries I want, and to check the box if I want them to show, and when I want to. And a way to add easily common new user agent without searching for hours on the internet, and fix the icon, I don't know if it's possible to make it multi-process.
I've used it with the entries found on: www.techblog.willshouse.com/2012/01/03/most-common-user-agents and tested here: www.whatismybrowser.com and here: www.whoishostingthis.com/tools/user-agent
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 6 JahrenDamn! AMO, cuts off my response each time – you can find ti here instead: https://gitlab.com/alexander255/user-agent-switcher/issues/2#note_34583563
It would be nice you could respond with a comment to that issue as well.