- von rafikiphoto, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenThe containerised tab will not stay pinned. At every restart the tab opens unpinned. After re-pinning the same thing happens again on next restart.
- von Moz://FifthAxiom, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenSerious bugs in the Facebook-container extension code involving triggering actions on URL change / container change.
- Clicking links / changing URLs in omni-box from container site to container site will close the current tab (history lost) and opens two tabs to new container site
- Clicking links container site to non- container site working okay (one new tab opened, history container maintained)
- For Google container add-on sometimes when clicking on link in search results, it will not open a new tab but opens a new site in the current container (login session lost). This means Google is not separated from other sites. Also occurs when typing in the omni-box
- Changing URLs in omni-box from container site to non- container (and visa versa) will close current tab (it should open a new tab instead of closing the container tab although arguable)
- No problems while staying in same container
*** TESTED ***
All container add-ons are conflicting as a result (you can only use one). Mozilla needs to change the code that triggers actions (triggered twice going from container to container site using multiple add-ons).
Conclusion: You cannot fork the Facebook container add-on without rewriting the code.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14719962, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenThis container appears to containerize Twitter, but it does not appear to containerize all Twitter tracking.
The Facebook Container (which Twitter Container claims to based on) disables the Facebook button on pages so that Facebook cannot receive a link indicating you had visited that page. The Twitter container does NOT disable those buttons, and clicking on them will allow Twitter to track how you arrived at Twitter. THIS IS BAD!!!
Also, the Twitter Container does not add an icon to the menu bar like other add-ons.
A start, but not a lot of added capability over Multi-Account Containers, and definitely not as containerized as it should be.