Um die Tausenden von hier verfügbaren Add-ons auszuprobieren, laden Sie Mozilla Firefox herunter, eine schnelle, kostenlose Möglichkeit, im Internet zu surfen!Schließen
Willkommen bei den Firefox-Add-ons.
Wählen Sie aus Tausenden von Zusatzfunktionen und Stilen, um sich Firefox zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
Seien Sie vorsichtig mit alten Versionen!
Diese Versionen werden zu Referenz- und Testzwecken angezeigt. Sie sollten immer die letzte Version eines Add-ons verwenden.
- Open bookmark groups as a tree correctly, even if it is the first time for an window. (regression)
- Apply configured max indent level for vertical tab bar correctly. (regression)
- Allow to unmute tab always, even if the sound is not played. (regression)
- Implement pseudo tree in
about:treestyletab-grouptabs and the rich tooltip without XHTML. (We don't need to mix XHTML and XUL to apply multi-column properties of CSS.)
- Activate multi-column layout only when it is required, at tooltip of tabs and dummy group tabs.
- Show rich tooltip with multiple columns even if there are only short title tabs.
- Avoid initialization error on newly opened group tabs.
- Allow to specify different delay for autoshow/hide on mousemove, via secret preferences
- Keep current tab visible after the window is resized, even if there are too many tabs with a scrollbar.
- Don't scroll to a hidden tab when it is newly opened.
- Dropped non-URI text (maybe including whitespaces) onto the tab bar is opened with a search result tab. The behavior is same to Firefox's default.
- Better layout for fake tree in multiple columns (at tooltip of tabs and dummy group tabs).
- Behaviors around multiple home pages are improved.
- On the startup, they are opened as flat tabs and not grouped.
- For left click of the home button, flat new tabs are opened instead of loading the first home page into the current tab.
- For middle click of the button, home tabs are opened as a tree.
- Don't leave needless group tab after a tree is detached, when a closed parent tab is configured to be replaced with a dummy group tab.
- Narrow scroll bar in the tab bar is now more compatible with other customizations.
- Tree of tabs are now always collapsable for both horizontal and vertical. Moreover, indentation of tabs also activated for the vertical tab bar always. There is no way to revoke those tree features. If you just require vertical tab bar without tree features, please try other alternative addons: Vertical Tabs, Vertical Tabs (Simplified), Side Tabs, or others.
- de-DE locale is updated by Björn Kautler. Thanks!
- ru locale is updated by Infocatcher. Thanks!
- Attach new tabs only actually opened with
trueoption (or referrer) to the current tab, as the default behavior for compatibility with other addons.
- Tree in group (dummy) tabs is now shown with multiple columns. (You can disable the feautre by
- Tree in tooltip is now shown with multiple columns. (You can disable the feautre by
- Fix regression: open bookmarks as separate tabs for user preference.
- Better appearance for narrow scrollbar in the tab bar.
- Add ability to collapse/expand the tab bar by middle click on the splitter.
- Expand the tab bar to feedback what's happen, when a tab has new title, in the "auto hide" mode.
- Add secret preferences to disable expanding of the tab bar to feedback what's happen for each case:
- When the tab bar is expanded for a feedback, the subject tab is now highlighted.
- Add a new choice when a parent tab is closed: now you can replace the closed parent tab with a new group tab.
- de-DE locale is updated by Björn Kautler. Thanks!
- ru locale is updated by Infocatcher. Thanks!
- Better compatibility with Tab Badge addon.
- Never touch session history of remote tabs (on e10s activated). It raised exception and broke tree structure when a parent tab is closed and the next parent is a remote tab.
- Gave up to disable the preference
browser.tabs.insertRelatedAfterCurrent. Now TST respects the default behavior for the preference, about new tabs opened from links.
- All new tabs opened via the
gBrowser.addTab()method with the option
relatedToCurrent:trueor a referrer information are now basically opened as children of the current tab. By this change, new tabs from various other addons will be opened as children of the current tab without any hack.
- New tabs from
window.open()are now opened as orphan tabs, when TST cannot find the possible parent tab from the referrer information.
- A new APIs to open new orphan tab is added:
gBrowser.treeStyleTab.readyToOpenOrphanTabNow(). They are useful to open new independent tab with
relatedToCurrent:true(to go back to the previous "current" tab after the new tab closed immediately).
- Never shrink the tab bar when it is scrolled.
- No more flashing issue of the tab bar in the "auto hide" mode, while moving focus on tabs by Ctrl-Tab.
- Handle long press of the Ctrl key even when
- Fixup tree structure of tabs after moving of tabs by Ctrl-Shift-PageUp/PageDown more correctly.
- Don't shrink/hide the tab bar with simple focus change, if it triggers changing of the visibility of a menu item in the toolbox.
- Initialize itself correctly on Firefox 38. (regression)
- Don't show thin glay bar for pinned tabs on fullscreen HTML5 video.
- Activate/deactivate auto hide feature for fullscreen mode correctly, on Firefox 38.
- Don't change the scroll position of the tab bar, when it is expanded from shrunken.
- New tabs can be opened even if Speed Dial or some addons are activated.
- Clicking at the grippy in the tab bar splitter expands collapsed tab bar correctly. (regression)
- "New Folder" and "Bookmark Properties" works again. (regression)
- Don't shake the tab bar when it is scrolled by spacers in the arrowscrollbox.
- Show the tab bar automatically by mousemove on developer tools.
- Show preferred label "auto hide" or "auto shrink" for the menuitem to toggle "auto hide" feature from the tab context menu.
- A new secret preference
extensions.treestyletab.closeParentBehavior.promoteAllChildrenWhenParentIsLastChildis instoruced to disable a safeguard for the edge case: promoting all children to the upper level when a parent tab which has no sibling is closed.
- Restore order of rearranged tabs more correctly.
- Don't break tree structre for tab rearrangings triggered by Ctrl-Shift-PageUp/PageDown.
- Disallow to enlarge the width of the tab bar over a harf of a window, by dragging of the splitter.
- Free memory for closed windows correctly (it was grabbed by living-dead event listeners.)
- Highlighted color of updated pinned tabs is shown correctly.
- The feature "Bookmark this tree" and the property dialog of bookmark folders now work correctly.
- The height of the closebox in each tab is never changed anymore.
- The navigation toolbar is shown correctly below window buttons on OS X.
- The title bar is now hidden for permanently shown menu bar. (Otherwise the menu bar is not draggable to move the window itself.)
- Regression: Tabs opened via
GM_openInTab()are placed at the top of existing child tabs of the current tab, if it is the default position of newly opened children.
- Regression: "Search with..." in the context menu works correctly.
- The API
TreeStyleTabService.getLastDescendantTab()now returns correct value always.
- Open "View Source" result as a child of the current tab.
- Follow the position of the tab bar to changes around the social sidebar.
- Don't reposition/update the tab bar when the window regains focus or the sidebar is switched between different panels.
- Don't shrink the width of the tab bar with a scrollbar for too many tabs, on OS X.
- Don't hide the title bar unexpectedly, after toolbar customizations.
- Introduce new custom DOM event
nsDOMTreeStyleTabTabbarRenderedfor addons who need to modify appearance of the tab bar, like Unified Sidebar.
- Hide (shrink) the tab bar correctly after a tab is dragged and dropped or any FireGestures's gesture is performed.
- The configuration dialog applies new "auto hide" preference only for the correct mode: normal or full screen.
- Fix misspelling of
Rightside- they simply became
- Perform searches from the web search bar and the context menu correctly, when e10s is activated.
- Show the tab bar at correct position, after the DOM fullscreen mode.
- Hide tab bar related elements completely in the DOM fullscreen mode.
- Tabs opened via
GM_openInTabs()from Greasmeonkey scripts become children of the current tab again.
- Introduce new internal preferences to control debug prints. You can activate/deactivate debug print per module via preferences like
- Fix broken appearance of overlay icons on pinned tabs.
eval()hack to avoid errors around invalid references to objects defined with ECMAScript 6's
constin separate scopes for Firefox sources.
- Restore order of rearranged tabs more correctly.
- Don't show gray rect of pinned tabs on full screen videos and collapsed tab bar.
- Don't update the size of the tab bar too frequently. This change solves conflict with the Unified Sidebar addon.
- On Linux, show the icon of the "all tabs" button in the vertical tab bar correctly.
- Introduce an internal method
gBrowser.treeStyleTab.dumpTreeInformation()to dump tree structure information stored in each tab, for debugging around unexpectedly broken tree.
- Fix many compatibility issues around spec changes at Firefox 40 and later. (Including patches by Xidorn Quan. Thanks!)
- Drop support for Firefox 31.
- Re-introduce configuration UIs for the size of the tab bar and its fixedness. Now it works to reset size of the tab bar in all existing windows.
- Toolbar customization works correctly even if the tab bar is placed not on the top. In old versions, only the first time worked.
- Current tab is shown with highlighted color correctly at the "Plain" skin.
- Mouse events are correctly handled for the "auto hide" feature for tabs even if their remoteness is dynamically changed.
- Width of the tab bar, position of the tab bar, and status of the "auto hide" feature are saved and restored for each window.
- Better compatibility with Duplicate in Tab Context Menu addon.
- Better compatibility with ColorfulTabs. Annoyingly horizontal scroll of the tab bar (happend by clicking on any tab) has been solved.
- Isolated from obsolete
- Isolated from obsolete nsIPopupBoxObject interface on Firefox 36 and later.
- Update appearance of the tab bar correctly, after the sidebar is shown/hidden at Firefxo 39 and later.
- Reset z-index of vertical tabs always to prevent tabs are shown above other browser elements.
- Open child tabs from links correctly on Firefox 36 and later.
- Open child tabs from the web search bar correctly on Firefox 36 and later.
- Open multiple child tabs from a tab by scripts more correctly, for E10S windows.
- Firefox Hello's chat boxes are not placed below tabs anymore.
- Mouse events on the place holder shown when the tab bar is completely hidden are handled correctly to show/hide the tab bar automatically.
- Open clicked link as a new child tab correctly, from links with
target="_blank"in e10s mode. (See also the related bug on the bugzilla.mozilla.org)
- Re-show the tab bar correctly after exiting from the fullscreen mode. (by Xinkai. Thanks!)
- "Auto hide tab bar" feature works correctly on Firefox 35 and older versions.
- Drop support for Firefox 30 and older versions
- Works correctly on the multi-process mode (E10S).
- Open child tabs from links correctly, in e10s windows. (by Nephyrin. Thanks a lot!)
- Restore tree structure with multiple trees from bookmarks correctly, even if the dummy tab is disabled.
- Restore tab position for "Undo Close Tab" command correctly.
- Works on Nightly 33.0a1 with the preference
- Update tabbar appearance correctly, after toolbar customization.
- Save "parent tab" settings correctly in the bookmarks properties dialog.
- Update fr-FR locale, by AxlMun. Thanks!
- Don't hide the toolbar in the full screen mode, if
- Show the navigation toolbar and the "private browsing" indicator in the titlebar correctly, on OS X. (regression)
- Don't darken colors of websites with white background, in "auto hide tab bar" mode.
- Czech locale is added by Vlastimil Ovčáčík. Thanks!
- Allow to hide the title bar if Tabs on Bottom addon is installed.
- Open new tabs by Tile Tabs as next sibling tab.
- Works with Unified Sidebar correctly, in the "auto shrink" mode. (regression)
- Works on Nightly 32.0a1 again.
- Hide pinned tabs completely on DOM full-screen mode.
- Better compatibility with No Script 126.96.36.199.
- Works on Nightly 31.0a1 again.
- Improved: Introduce a new checkbox "When a new tree appears, collapse others automatically" in the configuration dialog. It has been split from "When a tab gets focus, expand its tree and collapse others automatically" because the behavior was not related to the existing checkbox.
- Improved: Better compatibility with Classic Theme Restorer about "tabs in titlebar" appearance.
- Fixed: Restore tree structure on the startup correctly, with Firefox 28 and later.
- Fixed: Open new tabs from "search by" in the context menu correctly, even if the selection includes line breaks or it is too long.
- Fixed: Broken trees around duplicated tabs after restarting, are gone.
- ru locale is updated by Infocatcher. Thanks!
- Improved: On the "auto hide" mode, scroll to the current tab when the tab bar becomes shown.
- Improved: Accept drag and drop of the tab bar itself, on the blank area around pinned tabs.
- Fixed: Don't activate "draw in titlebar" feature for windows with vertical tab bar.
- Fixed: On the "auto hide" mode, keep scroll position of the tab bar correctly when the bar is shown and hidden.
- Fixed: In the fullscreen mode, don't hide the navigation toolbar on OS X Lion.
- Fixed: Collapse the tab bar automatically, if it is expanded by long-press of the Ctrl key and a new window is opened while the key is pressed.
- Fixed: Open tabs as children, from the "search by" in the context menu.
- Fixed: Don't start dragging operation of the tab bar itself from a button which have its own popup menu.
- Improved: Better compatibility with Nav Bar on Title Bar.
- Improved: Better compatibility with Tab Control.
- Modified: Remove codes for an extinct feature "replace the current tab when opening a bookmark group". The feature was already removed in old Firefox.
- Fixed: Public APIs to show/hide the tab bar works correctly.
- Fixed: Maximize scrollable area of tree-like view in a about:treestyletab-group tab.
- Fixed: Open bookmark folder as a tree correctly, even if the user don't want to open a dummy grouping tab.
- Fixed: Fix broken appearance of the tab bar on Firefox versions without the "Tabs on Top" feature.
- Improved: Better compatibility with someone who change visibility of the tab bar, like "auto hide tab bar for last single tab" feature of Tab Mix Plus, Pale Moon, and Hide Tab Bar With One Tab.
- Improved: Better compatibility with Context Search. Now search result tabs are opened as children of the current tab.
- Modified: Expand the shrunken tab bar immediately when the mouse pointer moves onto the tab bar, if the size of teh tab bar is fixed.
- Modified: Keep the UI to modify relations of bookmarks disabled, for bookmark items in the "Unsorted Bookmarks" folder. (Because people won't open all items in the folder as a tree of tabs by middle-click on the folder.)
- Modified: Updated pinned tabs are highlighted by TST itself.
- Fixed: Hide (or collapse) the tab bar correctly with delay, when a tab is opened or closed in the "auto hide" mode.
- Fixed: Better responsibility for bookmark management UI when there are very large number of sibling bookmarks in a folder.
- Fixed: Save and restore both sizes of expanded and shrunken tab bar correctly, on the next startup.
- Fixed: Re-show the tab bar correctly when the F11 key is pressed to exit from the DOM full-screen mode.
- Fixed: Show the tab bar again correctly when I click the grippy in the splitter.
- Fixed: Show the tab bar again correctly when I drag the splitter.
- Fixed: Correctly update "list all tabs" menu if there is pinned tabs (by Infocatcher. Thanks!)
- Fixed: Better compatibility with "Australis".
- Fixed: Don't disable background color of tabs when Tab Mix Plus is installed.
- Fixed: Open tabs from user scripts with Greasemonkey 1.11 correctly.
- fr-FR locale is updated by AxlMun. Thanks!
- Improved: Position and size of the tab bar is updated automatically when any element is inserted to the browser box.
- Fixed: Show the full tooltip near the original tooltip correctly, even if there are multiple screens.
- Fixed: Don't shrink/hide the tab bar for keyboard shortcuts Ctrl-T, Ctrl-R, etc, if the tab bar is shown by a long-press of the Ctrl key.
- Fixed: Don't focus to the tab which is going to be closed. This also fixes some breakages (including issue #569) caused by TabSelect events from disappearing tabs.
- Fixed: Don't activate auto-hide feature of the tab bar for DOM-fullscreen mode (ex. YouTube). This is based on the behavior of Firefox's auto-hide feature in DOM-fullscreen mode.
- Fixed: Don't hide browser's toolbars when the tab bar is vertical, except cases to hide them for special tabs (for example, web application).
- Fixed: Erase odd border in each tab appearing with Tab Mix Plus. (by wanabe. Thanks!)
- Fixed: Better compatibility with "How Many Times Can I Back?". (by wanabe. Thanks!)
- Fixed: Better compatibility with Sidebars List. (by Infocatcher. Thanks!)
- Fixed: Failed to initialize on Firefox 23 and later. (regression on the previous release)
- ru locale is updated by Infocatcher. Thanks!
- Works on Firefox 25 and later.
- Fixed: Restore tree structure correctly for "undo close tab" feature, even if the tab had no child. (It was a regression on the version 0.14.2013052901.)
- Improved: New tab from DragIt is opened as a child of the current tab.
- Fixed: Don't shrink tab bar automatically, when the user selects a background tab.
- Improved: Update label of Firefox's "Close Tabs to the Right" menu item to "Close Tabs to the Bottom" in the vertical tab bar.
- Fixed: Don't break tree structure by drag and drop of a child tab to move it to the upper level.
- Fixed: Detect new tabs opened from content scripts more correctly.
- Fixed: Show favicon for dummy (group) tabs correctly on Firefox 22.
- Fixed: Detect dummy (group) tabs correctly. (Fixed by Infocatcher. Thanks!)
- Fixed: On Firefox 23 and later, ignore the preference "hide the tab bar when there is only one tab" because it was available on Firefox 22 or older versions.
- Fixed: Resolve visual glitch of the tab bar after showing/hiding a toolbar.
- Fixed: Works with bug489729 (Disable detach and tear off tab).
- Improved: Introduce the concept "temporary group tab" and "permanent group tab". And close needless group tabs automatically only when it is marked as temporary. Automatically opened group (dummy) tabs are temporary, and manually opened tabs are permanently by default. You can make group tabs always permanent by these preferences
extensions.treestyletab.openGroupBookmark.temporaryGroup(for bookmark groups) and
extensions.treestyletab.createSubtree.underParent.temporaryGroup(for "create new tree from selected tabs" feature) with the value
- Fixed: Show/hide tab bar correctly after the grippy is clicked.
- Fixed: Don't freeze on the interface to edit bookmarks, even if there are too many bookmarks in the same folder.
- ru locale is updated by Infocatcher. Thanks!
- Fixed: Pinned tabs are shown with more stylized appearance.
- Fixed: Don't set margin to indicate grouped tabs for parent tabs next to hidden tabs in more cases. (by Drugoy. Thanks!)
- Fixed: Update the tab bar correctly when contents in the browser bottom bar or the toolbar are modified. (Regression on 0.14.2013040601)
- Fixed: Don't make new tabs children of the current tab, if they are opened by Gmail Panel or someone.
- Modified: Update codes around session store API.
- Improved: Add a new secret option "extensions.treestyletab.autoAttach.fromCurrent" to control new tab position from the current tab.
- Fixed: Move tab by moveTabForward/moveTabBackward on Firefox 20 correctly.
- Fixed: Don't set margin to indicate grouped tabs for parent tabs next to hidden tabs.
- Fixed: Don't insert needless margins between collapsed tabs. Negative margins for collapsed tabs were unexpectedly inverted for tabs which have its "cannot be collapsed" parent tab. However, such tabs still can be collapsed if its root parent tab can be collapse its sub tree.
- Fixed: Observe changes of UI shown/hidden not only the browser bottom box but also the toolbox
- Fixed: Restore the original user preference when this addon is disabled or removed. (by saneyuki_s)
- Fixed: Move dragged tab to the correct position, even if there are hidden tabs.
- Fixed: Move all tabs in the dragged tree to a newly opened window correctly on Firefox 19 and later.
- Modified: Make dragging tabs transparently always, to see the drop position marker.
- Modified: Expand the drop area to drop dragged tabs to a tab itself. By this change, you can drop a tab to another more easily.
- Modified: "jar" archive is no longer included.
* Fixed: Never raise error messages for dragging of non-tab objects onto the tab bar.
- Improved: Open new tabs from Linky as child tabs of the current tab even if they are opened vi a dialog.
- Improved: Define minimum width/height of the tab bar and restore it on the startup (so, if you accidentaly get too narrow tab bar, it will be fixed in the next startup.)
- Fixed: Collapse/hide the tab bar automatically even if the webpage includes any plugin area.
- Fixed: Fix wrong dragging behavior of tabs in the vertical tab bar. Now tabs can be droppend on another tab easily.
- Fixed: Fix odd padding in the vertical overflowed tab bar with pinned tabs and "Default" skin.
- Fixed: Hide tab bar for only one tab window correctly.
- Fixed: Fix dynamic patch for QuickDrag.
- Modified: Don't change indent of tabs for collapsed tab bar.
- Modified: Don't listen "mouseleave" event anymore (because it increases CPU usage.)
- Modifeid: Unify the preference item "extensions.treestyletab.animation.enabled" to "browser.tabs.animate".
- Fixed: Tabs from other computers are correctly opened as child tabs of the "about:sync" tab, on lately Nightly.
- Fixed: All animation effects were unexpectedly stopped after the configuration dialog is opened.
- Improved: Dragged tabs in vertical tab bar are now animated (on Firefox 17 beta and later.)
- Improved: Update indent of tabs automatically when too deeply nested tabs are collapsed/expanded and the mouse cursor goes away from the operated tab. This behavior can be disabled by the secret preference "extensions.treestyletab.indent.autoShrink.onlyForVisible".
- Fixed: Update indent of tabs automatically when tab groups are modified or switched.
- Improved: Different indent of tabs can be applied for horizontal and vertical tab bar. Secret preferences "extensions.treestyletab.indent.horizontal", "extensions.treestyletab.indent.vertical", "extensions.treestyletab.indent.min.horizontal" and "extensions.treestyletab.indent.min.vertical" are available.
- Improved: The default size of the tab bar (it is used to reset the tab bar when the splitter is double-clicked) is now customizable by secret preferences "extensions.treestyletab.tabbar.width.default", "extensions.treestyletab.tabbar.height.default" and "extensions.treestyletab.tabbar.shrunkenWidth.default".
- Fixed: Drop position markers in vertical tab bar were accidentaly disappeared while dragging.
- Fixed: Don't duplicate the current tab accidentaly when simple left click on the reload button.
- Improved: Duplicate tabs as children of the current tab, from items of back/forward button's menu.
- Fixed: Don't hide closeboxes of other tabs when toolbars are shown/hidden.
- Fixed: Animation effects of tabs were accidentaly stopped when there were multiple windows.
- Improved: Refactor internal codes.
- Fixed: Apply animation effects correctly. In old versions, all animation effects (about tabs and the configuration dialog) were accidentally stopped.
- Fixed: New tabs are shown correctly even if you activate animation effects. New tabs were sometimes stay hidden because animation was accidently stopped by some errors.
- Fixed: Tabs are shown with correct height in "Metal" skin on Windows and Linux.
- Fixed: Collapse a tree correctly even if you focused to a grandchild tab of the collapsing tree.
- Fixed: Tabs dropped to the bookmarks sidebar are correctly bookmarked.
- Fixed: Better handling of recursive/broken tree when collecting descendant tabs.
- Updated for Firefox 16
- Fixed: "extensions.treestyletab.autoExpand.intelligently" works correctly. If you set the preference to
false, not-focused trees are never collapsed by expansion of the newly focused tree.
- Fixed: Don't forget collapsed state of trees while toolbar customizing.
- Fixed: Create tree of nested bookmark folders, from dragged tree correctly.
- Fixed: Open tabs as a tree on the dropped position in the tab bar, from dragged bookmark tree.
- Fixed: Update tab bar appearance when contents of the browser bottom box is shown or hidden.
- Fixed: Move the dragged pinned tab to the dropped position correctly, even if the drop target is the first pinned tab.
- Fixed: Expand collapsed children of newly pinned tab automatically. (Child tabs unexpectedly vanished when a parent tab with collapsed children was pinned.)
- Fixed: Don't break tree structure when a last child tab is moved to the upper level by drag and drop.
- Fixed: After session restorations, new tabs related to the current tab could be shown as broken tree because TST's internal caches were lost. Now, session restorations work more stablely.
- Fixed: "Fast restoration of tree structures on the startup" feature couldn't work correctly on some environments.
- Fixed: Suppress freezing from infinity loop which is caused by recursive reference (it can be there unexpectedly by some reasons!) of tabs.
- Fixed: Show bottom border of the toolbox for the vertical tab bar and "Tabs on Bottom" toolbox.
- Fixed: Show notification about newly opened tabs at out of the viewport correctly, on Linux.
- Fixed: Update "Metal" skin for Firefox 14 and later.
- Improved: Move tab to the upper level if it is dropped on the bottom area of its parent tab.
- Modified: Change the background color of tabs in "Flat" and "Mixed" theme for some platform (e.g. Ambience theme on Ubuntu).
- Fixed: Handle new tabs from the "new tab" button correctly.
- Fixed: Respect special behaviors defined in Firefox itself or other addons for middle-click on the new tab button.
- Fixed: Fix NS_ERROR_XPC_BAD_OP_ON_WN_PROTO error in auto-shrink mode.
- Fixed: Fix broken appearance of pinned tabs with "Sidebar" theme.
- Fixed: Fix broken appearance of pinned tabs with "Metal" theme on Mac OS X.
- Fixed: Layout pinned tabs correctly even if the tab bar is narrower than the size of a pinned tab.
- Fixed: Move the dragged tab to the correct position when the drop target tab has no child.
- Fixed: Disable the "Tabs on Top" menu item for the vertical tab bar correctly.
- Fixed: Store and restore the original state of the "Tabs on Top" feature when TST is uninstalled.
- Fixed: Don't reset "Tabs on Top" state on the startup. (It was wrongly enabled on every startup.)
- Fixed: Enlarge max width of the status panel. (See bug 632634.)
- Fixed: Don't show TST's "full tooltip" if TST's tooltip is disabled by user preference.
- Fixed: Don't collapse tabs if collapsing/expanding of tree is disabled by user preference.
- Fixed: Reset the appearance of tree twisties when the mouse pointer go away from the tab bar.
- Fixed: Don't show tree twisties on the favicon of existing tabs, in a horizontal tab bar.
- Fixed: Show the floating menu bar (and title bar) with Hide Caption Titlebar Plus correctly.
- Fixed: Better appearance around twisty in tabs on a horizontal tab bar. (regression)
- Fixed: Preferences migration on the startup failed in some cases.
- Russian locale is updated by Infocatcher.
- Improved: A collapsed tree is expanded automatically if you press the Ctrl key for a while on it, even if the checkbox "When a tab gets focus, expand its tree and collapse others automatically" is unchecked. You can disable this behavior by the secret preference "extensions.treestyletab.autoExpandSubtreeOnSelect.whileFocusMovingByShortcut".
- Fixed: Tree twisties couldn't be hidden by user preference. (regression)
- Fixed: With Tab Mix Plus, failed to save session data on exit. (regression)
- Fixed: Icons of collapsed tabs in the horizontal tree were not hidden. (regression)
- Fixed: User preference of "When a tab gets focus, expand its tree and collapse others automatically" was wrongly ignored when a collapsed tab in a collapsed tree is focused directly.
- Fixed: A link dropped onto the last parent tab was wrongly opened as the first child tab even if it should be opened as the last child by the user preference.