Bewertet mit 3,8 von 5 Sternen
3,8 von 5 Sternen
- von igasho, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt seems good and promising!
Interestingly, you can directly write your own text and do instant translation, a feature not usually found in similar add-ons.
However, the UI need some improvements, most important of them being:
- make the translation window movable (drag & move)
- make translation window sizable or auto-sizable, i.e. to automatically adapt to the content.
- add option to show-up just the translated text and selectively hide all or some of the other elements like buttons, drop-down language lists et.c.
- von mnemonic, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat job! Few improvements would be useful:
- Google Trnslator voice instead of a speech synthesizer,
- when translator button clicked (that one in browser UI) focus could be in search input,
- ESC key could close popup.
- von PERCE-NEIGE, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenVery fast!
Very good extension if you use the addon button. It can detect the language, and translate fast. But if you need the context menu option, it simply doesn't work. Only the icon that appears when you select a word is working, it translates, but when you try to save the translated expression, it doesn't work ("adding to your phrase book")
I cannot put a totally bad review, since the addon button does the job perfectly, but please, add back a working "context menu", and the saving feature. It's only half working. It's a shame because it does very good translation and very very fast...
Please add this feature: I really want the extension to show only the few languages I use often, because it's too cluttered and hard to find them each time in a long list! It could be the best translation app here on the Mozilla addon site, if you fix the problems, and add a TTS.