- von Firefox-Benutzer 13283370, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI found this add-on difficult to use, I never could get the recurring due dates to work. I do not like add-ons or apps that do not state up front that some features require a premium to use.
- von WaterJet, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenReally difficult to use. Every time I entered a new task it disappeared. Tried to add a repeating reminder and it told me I needed a Premium account. Really a load of useless rubbish.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15037318, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenYou need to log in to a site just to use this addon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!!!! Not to mention the security issues of having to log in on a particular site related to this addon!!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15118774, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenDoesn't work in Nightly 69, first the CSRF error others mentioned and later when I logged in using the web page I receive from the plugin:
An unknown error happened while loading data... We will try to reload Todoist.
Please contact Todoist Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) if this problem persists.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14166226, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI can't log in to the extension. Every time I try, I just get a blank window.
Logging into the webapp is fine. The webapp is great btw, as is the Chrome extension. But trying to get this Firefox extension to work ...
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14037993, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenCurrently broken in Nightly version 63.0a1 (2018-07-02). None of the buttons are functional -- I cannot create an account or log in.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14081004, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenWas great while it worked, but now it crashes with an "unknown error". I contacted the support a while ago, but received no answer.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13726859, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenBuggy in Firefox 57 & 58. Icon shows 5 pending tasks but when you open the drop down menu, it is empty. Todoist, works well in Chromium based-browsers. So back to them for anything Todoist.
- von Amolith, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI can't log in to the extension. It says, the second I log in, that it's expired and I have to log in again. This happens every single time. I can log into the web app just fine; it's only the extension.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13537922, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI've installed, uninstalled and installed the Todoist extension a few times now, always with the same result. There's a badge on the Todoist icon showing the number of open tasks I have, so I assume the extension is connected to my account, but clicking the icon displays a large blank dialog. There doesn't seem to be any way to check settings or determine why my Todoist lists are not displayed. Right now, the extension is useless.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13529465, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI have used this before and really like it, but it is not working in Firefox. The task number is there and correct, but when I click the icon the bubble opens blank and stays blank. There does not seem to be any obvious thing I can try to get it going.
- von Daniel, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenDoes not work. It asks to whitelist two websites: "todoist.com" which is okay, and "cloudfront.net" which is unacceptable. Why would I white list the entire CloudFront and subject myself to possible security issues that comes from that?
In any case, I white listed these two domains to see how the addon looks like, and it did not work. Then I created a clean profile of Firefox and it worked by allowing "all third-party cookies" which once again is unacceptable.
I saw how it works and I would like to use it, but my I'm not willing to expose myself to the web in such form. My suggestion is that Todoist get a knowledgeable security expert to help them find a way to offer the addon without forcing users to go through these unsafe hoops.
Given the circumstances, can't possible recommend this to anyone.