Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen
4 von 5 Sternen
- von Spark942, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenAt first it looks fine, but in fact the the timer is stuck to one tab, so if you switch tab or close the tab that you started the timer with, it will break the whole thing.
- von Rees, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThank you. Just what's needed. An alert pops to screen with a titled reminder, plus the option to repeat weekly. Wishlist: an option to disable sound.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13248925, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenBUG: It doesnt trigger alarms consistently. I think the issue is if Firefox closes and the alarm happens later a day or so later, then it forgets. For example, i have two alarms set right now and i have had Firefox running for 8 hours now but prior to this my system was off...the timers were to trigger right now but both did not. Its a clear long time bug that the author doesnt care to fix.
AUTHOR: Please add a context-menu so one can create a timer. Seems silly that one has to rely on the icon to get access...i prefer to hide the icon because it just sits there doing nothing.
- von ander, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenSimple, dependable, nice-looking. I like the built-in alarm sounds, too, which are pleasantly subtle. Thanks to the developer for their fine work.
I thought I'd clarify a couple of things that may not be obvious:
• An "Alarm" is like an alarm clock: You set it to go off at a particular time of day (using the 0-24 hour format), on one or more days of the week. It takes effect as soon as you create it. You can click the slider control next to it to turn it off and on again.
• A "Timer" is a countdown timer: You set it to run for a specific length of time (minimum 1 minute) till it goes off. However, it does NOT start automatically; you must click its "play" (triangle) icon to start it.
Maybe the reviewers who thought the extension had "stopped working" didn't realize they had to re-start their alarms/timers to run them again. (That said, Alarms _do_ restart automatically if you select "Repeat Weekly" when you create them.)
The extension's only shortcoming, IMHO, is that the alarm window always appears in the upper left corner, even if you drag it elsewhere before closing it; it'd be nice (and more standard GUI practice) if the extension "remembered" its position. Also, the "vibrating alarm clock" animation seems like overkill---it really necessary, in addition to the window appearing and the sound playing? Maybe it could be an option, for users who like that sort of thing?
- von ColdFire2000, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenНе срабатывают будильники поле перезагрузки - хотя стоят настройки циклического срабатывания.
ЗАйти и сохранить или включить/выключть - активируют.
- von Radderz, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis extension has a great simple /clean look and feel, which I know is hard to achieve, so hats of to this developer.
Feature request: Unfortunately this does not support my requirements, but would love to see it added in future as it's so close to what I need!
The Timer is a count down timer; I require a count up timer so that I can keep track of time I spend on tasks. It already supports multiple timers which you can name, so this is ideal.