Bewertet mit 4,2 von 5 Sternen
4,2 von 5 Sternen
- von #98374, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThe alarm window notifying about timer ran out, should not disappear automatically, but only after user click it. That would prevent missing the alarm when user is out of computer at alarm time.
- von HangmanA, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternen1. периодически не дает нажать кнопку сохранить, приходиться переоткрывать настройки
2. нет визуальной части о том сколько времени осталось до конца
- von Too Tuff, vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenBUG: It doesnt trigger alarms consistently. I think the issue is if Firefox closes and the alarm happens later a day or so later, then it forgets. For example, i have two alarms set right now and i have had Firefox running for 8 hours now but prior to this my system was off...the timers were to trigger right now but both did not. Its a clear long time bug that the author doesnt care to fix.
AUTHOR: Please add a context-menu so one can create a timer. Seems silly that one has to rely on the icon to get access...i prefer to hide the icon because it just sits there doing nothing.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15243941, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI really want to like this timer but it doesn't always alert me when time is up. It's a little frustrating because when it does alert me, it changes my desktop display to a blank white screen.
However, I really enjoy having multiple timers to set and being able to customize. But due to the inconsistency in alerts, I've had to remove from Firefox Developer.