- von Atspulgs, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenGood idea, but a few issues are present.
Does this allow you to view local files? For example, I have written a few pages in html (cause thats how I tend to keep my notes) that id like to view next to each other, but every time I use the local file:///C/... URL the implementation here alters it to some broken version of https://www.C.com/... . I understand why and how this is happening, but can that auto complete be a little smarter where it would recognize that the local resource locator address is a valid one? It is at the end of the day a local html page with a bunch of iframes.
- von Ervit, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt's a great idea, but the fact that scripts don't work inside tiles is very limiting. I have not been able to use it much because of that. Maybe this is FF API limitation, hopefully it will get better in the future.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14794545, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenWhat an awesome idea - love it. The non-java script thing is a bit of a hassle. By default it seems that YouTube won't display in a page. It also doesn't seem to tile all my open tabs even when enough page tiles are available. Or perhaps I just don't know how to use Tile Pages WE yet....
- von ak2766, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenNo idea why, but when this extension is enabled, I'm unable to login to some sites. If the Dev wants to know which sites, he can contact me and I can show one in particular that I frequent.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14774979, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenSome new things are great, some are terrible.
The good: I like that I can now get to my other tabs and I can see the taskbar. When you click on a tab that is not part of the tiles, the tiled view becomes a new tab, so you can get back to it without having to rebuild the pairing. These are huge improvements.
The bad: I can't drag and drop data, even within the same tab. I can't click check boxes and have them work.
Surprise change: in Tile Tabs WE, you had to click on the icon when in the right-most of the two adjacent tabs. Now you have to be in the left-most.