Um die Tausenden von hier verfügbaren Add-ons auszuprobieren, laden Sie Mozilla Firefox herunter, eine schnelle, kostenlose Möglichkeit, im Internet zu surfen!Schließen
Willkommen bei den Firefox-Add-ons.
Wählen Sie aus Tausenden von Zusatzfunktionen und Stilen, um sich Firefox zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
Seien Sie vorsichtig mit alten Versionen!
Diese Versionen werden zu Referenz- und Testzwecken angezeigt. Sie sollten immer die letzte Version eines Add-ons verwenden.
- The "Save Enlarged Image As..." command (hotkey 's') was putting an extra '.' in the filename on Windows when the user didn't specify a filename suffix, ending up with e.g. "cat..jpg".
- vimeo.com: fixed profile thumbnails
- Added pop-ups for thumbs on vimeo.com
- Added pop-ups or thumbs on dailymotion.com.
- Supports more WordPress sites (ones with images like .../wp-content/uploads/...-94x94.jpg)
- Added tooltip to preference "Show pictures using all available space".
- Fixed to not show pop-ups on sites like redditp.com, where the thumb is as large as the pop-up.
- Added yelp.com
- Added flipkey.com
- Added tripadvisor.com
- Added aol.com main page (news)
- Added patch.com
- Fixed pinterest.com (https secure mode)
- Fixed hi5.com
- Added sites which use PhotoPost vBGallery
- Note that Bing.com Images no longer show TZP pop-ups due to site changes, though the site itself does provide (small) pop-ups.
Changes since 2.0.0beta4:
- Added support for nytimes.com (for many but not all thumbnails)
- Added support for various sites using phpThumb.php.
- Added tooltip for preference "Scrolling triggers pop-up"
- Added "Debug" checkbox and "Copy Log" button in Preferences. These help you send information to the developer if there is a problem.
- The "Wikipedia" checkbox now supports not just wikipedia.com, but most other sites which use the mediawiki framework.
- Now supports sites using the tw-galerie and piwigo frameworks.
- Fix for Facebook's new photo layout on the wall
- Marked as compatible with Firefox 16.0a1
- Fixed Facebook pop-ups from small square thumbs in Timeline view
- Added redbox.com
- Fixed Facebook and Netflix pop-up positioning to avoid covering the site's own pop-up better when page zoom is not 100%.
New Features and Changes:
- Special mouse cursor when link target is same as popup image: A special mouse cursor indicates when the target of the hovered thumbnail or link is identical to the popped-up image. That tells you that clicking the link won't show you anything new.
- Save Enlarged Image As (hot-key 's'):
- now saves the image in its original file format and size. No longer converts it to uncompressed png.
- now disables rather than hiding the menu item when it's not available (so menu items don't move while you're using the menu).
- now keeps the Save Enlarged Image As menu item active even after the pop-up has closed.
- the Save As dialog's title now includes the image's caption text so you know which image you're saving.
- Faster display: pop-ups will now show an image as it loads line-by-line instead of only in large chunks. Helps with slow sites or connections or very high resolution images.
- Changed toolbar icon when Thumbnail Zoom Plus is disabled to make it easier to see.
- Bug fixes, including problems on Firefox 15.0a1.
- Added skylin.es
- Added photo.xuite.net
- Added photo.net
- Added smugmug.com
- Added memegenerator.net
- Added support for various sites which are Powered By Coppermine Gallery
- Improved flickr to work with their new Favorites gallery
- Improved picfog.com
- Improved twicsy.com
- Fixed viddy.com
This fixes a bug in 1.7.2 and all of the 1.7.2 betas, which caused Thumbnail Zoom Plus pop-ups not to appear at all for users who don't have the Thumbnail Zoom Plus toolbar button in any toolbar. Version 1.7.3 and 1.7.3rc1 are be identical.
By default that button is automatically added to the toolbar so the majority of users didn't see the problem. But users who happened to have removed that toolbar button weren't able to use Thumbnail Zoom Plus anymore when 1.7.1 upgraded to 1.7.2.
This problem is now fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks to David Kump for running tests for me.
I expect this version to be identical to the upcoming official 1.7.2 release.
- Added preference "Pop-up Takes Keyboard Focus":
When on (the default) the pop-up takes keyboard focus from the web page so you'll realize typing is for the pop-up's hotkeys, not the web page. The pop-up closes when it loses keyboard focus.
Turn off if you're having trouble with the pop-up closing immediately or if a web page's pop-up menus close when the Thumbnail Zoom Plus pop-up appears (eg on certain Linux machines).
- Added the ability to globally enable/disableThumbnail Zoom Plus:
- Added global "Enable" check-box to the top of the Preferences window.
- Added hotkey 'x' to toggle the global "Enable".
- When Thumbnail Zoom Plus is disabled, you can still use it if you hold down the "Key to maximize image" (default: Shift) while moving into the thumbnail. Then press 'x' to re-enable Thumbnail Zoom Plus.
- Changed the toolbar menu into a toggle button and a menu. Click on the button to turn off TZP for all sites or click again to turn on. Or click the arrow to the right of the button for the menu.
- Added preference "Scrolling triggers pop-up". By default this is Off, but if you turn it on, scrolling the page under the mouse will trigger pop-ups to appear (which was the behavior in older versions of Thumbnail Zoom Plus). Enabling is useful on sites which aren't too dense with thumbnails (eg reddit.com); disabling is useful on sites with very many thumbs (eg Google Images).
- Pressing up, down, left, or right arrow key while popup is displayed will now scroll the web page. Used with "Scrolling triggers pop-up" on, lets you view successive thumbs' pop-ups by simply pressing the "down" key to scroll the page. Limitation: doesn't scroll html frames.
- Pressing Return or Enter while the popup is displayed is like pressing that key on the page itself, typically activating the hovered link.
- Non-alphanumeric keys pressed while the pop-up is displayed are now passed through to the web page.
- Facebook: handles embedded videos better.
- added egotastic.com
- improved myspace.com
- improved pinterest.com
- handles background-image tags better, adding support for more sites.
- Fixed: now honors disabled site checkboxes more strictly. Previously, disabling e.g. Facebook or Youtube disabled site-specific rules for those sites but didn't prevent generic rules in Others or Thumbnails from applying. Now if you disable a site, no popups will appear from that site at all.
- Fixed: it sometimes re-displayed the popup when slowly moving the mouse out of the thumbnail.
Please send feedback to me at email@example.com .
Changes since 1.7.0rc1:
- Fixed caption text: it was omitting the space between the first two words.
Changes since 1.7.0rc1:
Please send any feedback about the web site or the beta to me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Below are the changes since 1.6.1beta6.
Features & Fixes:
- No longer shows popups when scrolling.
- Improved caption text for Google Images and Bing Images.
- Bug fix for Google Images: sometimes continued to show pop-up of prior image when mouse ended up on a different image due to scrolling.
1.6.1beta6 has these changes since 1.6.1beta5:
- New Features & Fixes:
- Added "Help" link to Preferences dialog and tool menu.
- Added 'h' hotkey to open help.
- Fixed problem in beta5 where "Save enlarged image as..." menu item disappeared too soon.
- Worked around Firefox problem on mac where mouse cursor sometimes stayed invisible.
- Other bug fixes.
- Supported Sites:
- Added Wordpress.com (in Others and Thumbnails rules)
- Improved Facebook.com: no longer shows popup over user's own
thumbnail when entering a comment (was distracting)
- Improved Google.com, etc.: no longer shows popup for
<input> fields such as the google search input box.
- Improved Google Offsers, etc.: no longer shows popup for a
background image if it contains other web page elements (such as
the map background in Google Offers).
- Improved Tumblr.com: profile thumbs now show popups.
- The popup now grabs keyboard focus (for its hotkeys), and pops
down if it loses keyboard focus.
- Thumbnail Zoom Plus' hotkeys now work only when Control and
Command are *not* pressed, allowing the user to use the standard
Firefox hotkeys even when a popup is displayed.
- Bug fixes
- Preferences now have the option for key to *not display* instead of *display* popups (thanks to ppthegreat for the suggestion)
- bug fix with some youtube.com URLs.
- Added Fotop.net
- Added preference to disable "Show %".
- Now shows popup even if not larger than thumb, if it's a different file type (eg a jpg thumb for a gif image)
- Removed "OS Workaround" preference, which we don't think is needed anymore.
- Bug fixes
- Caption: when the Caption preference is enabled, the image's tooltip or other caption text is shown at the bottom of the popup and the tooltip itself is prevented from displaying.
- Popups now show text like "75%", indicating how large the popup is compared to the full-resolution image. When the add-on doesn't show a popup because there isn't enough screen space, temporarily shows how large the thumbnail is compared to the full-resolution image so you know if it's worth opening the image in a new tab, for example.
- Added preference "Default Zoom (%)". Images will be enlarged this much larger than their full resolution (if window size allows) so you can see the image even larger. Note that you may see more image compression artifacts when this is larger than 100.
- If the page is zoomed up larger than 100%, Thumbnail Zoom Plus will display its images enlarged at least that much too (if possible). Works will with the nosquint add-on, for example.
- Added preference "Show Partial Image After (s)": the popup will display this many seconds after the image has started loading, even if it hasn't yet finished loading. Defaults to 1.0 seconds. Lets you see part of the image faster, but you may see only the top half of the image at first.
- Now works on "cross-site thumbnails" by applying a site's rules even when on a different site, based on the site hosting the thumbnail image.
- Additional features are actived using new hotkeys (see below). This includes the new ability to open the popup in a new tab or window.
- "Escape" closes the popup
- "c" toggles the "Show caption" preference.
- "p" opens the Thumbnail Zoom Plus "Preferences" dialog.
- "-" (minus) and "+" (plus or equals) decrease or increase the zoom size of the current popup
- "0" (zero) resets the zoom size of the current popup to 100%
- "d" saves the current popup zoom size to the "Default Zoom (%)" preference for future popups.
- "a" toggles the "Show pictures using All available space" preference.
- "t" opens the popup image in a new tab; useful when the image is larger than fits in the current window.
- "n" opens the popup in a new window (an alternative to "t").
- The "t" and "n" hotkeys also work while the "too small" indicator is displayed (which looks like a couple blue boxes at the upper-right corner of the thumbnail). Thus if your window isn't big enough to show the image, you can press 't' or 'n' to see it in a separate tab or window, which you can then scroll.
- Note that when Firefox displays the image in a new tab or window, it may zoom out by default, requiring you to click to see its full size. You can change that via a hidden Firefox preference: go to about:config, type "resizing" the page's Filter field, and set "browser.enable_automatic_image_resizing" to "false" if it's currently "true" by double-clicking it.
- "Shift" temporarily lets you see the image larger by turning on "Show pictures using All available space" and setting zoom to 200%.
- You can also use this by holding down Shift before you hover over a thumbnail.
- You can change it to Control or Alt in the Preference "Key to maximize the image".
- You can also use this by holding down Shift before you hover over a thumbnail.
New/Improved Web Site Support:
- Added okCupid.com (for profile images)
- Added Pinterest.com
- Added https://www.Amazon.co.uk
- Improved YouTube.com support (eg http://youtu.be/Qw12abcd links)
- Improved Tumblr.com: uses higher-resolution image (for some posts).
- Now supports RootzWiki.com and other sites which use IP.board
- Improved support for Google Reader, the Feedly add-on, and other sites which link thumbnails from other sites such as flickr.
- Added support for image hosting sites which use "images/thumb/#"or "images/mini/#" in URLs and have ful-res images as "images/full/#" (when Thumbnail preference is enabled).
- New "Thumbnail" preference shows enlarged version of the thumbnail image itself if no higher-resolution image is available; and if "Default Zoom (%)" is greater than 100 or if Shift is held down while dragging onto the thumb. This preference defaults "off" since it causes more popups, and can be distracting.
- Fixed display on Ubuntu Linux, where the popup was sometimes displaying as a narrow vertical sliver.
- It should now work automatically, but if it doesn't, try turning on "OS Bug Workaround" and please let me know at email@example.com . I expect the preference isn't actually needed, and it will be removed before 1.6.1 official release.
- Improved popup positioning, especially when it's covering the thumbnail. It now tries to minimize the amount of the thumbnail which it covers (if possible).
- Hotkeys (including Escape) now work on pages with Frames, including Google Images.
- Fixed "zombie memory leak" (which had caused Firefox to temporarily use too much memory).
- Speed up Thumbnail Zoom Plus and reduced the amount of CPU time it uses.
Renamed / Removed Features:
- Renamed preference "Maximize image size by overlapping thumbnail" to "Show pictures using all available space"
- Removed preference "Images Opacity" (let me know if you found this useful in the past).
- The new preferences haven't been localized into languages other than English.
- See the general Issues page, https://github.com/dashboard/issues/repos?direction=desc&state=open
Special Thanks to the users who sent feedback, including Rysiek, quantumlemur, mixxster, Pham, kraake, cameron, Andreas, John Z., fanolian, bwProductions, and all the beta testers.
If this release fixes a problem you reported on the Firefox Add-ons Review page, please consider updating your review.
Changes since 1.6.0beta3:
* Amazon.com: Fixed so banner ads and other icons don't show the "popup would be too small" warning icon.
* Wikipedia.com: fixed so more thumbs can show a popup.
- General Improvements:
- Shows a warning icon with orange triangle after an error loading the popup image (eg due to non-existent image).
- Shows a warning icon with two same-size blue squares when the popup wouldn't be much larger than the thumbnail, and so it won't be shown.
- Pressing Escape to dismiss the popup no longer passes Escape to the web page.
- The "Others" rule now won't show popups for links to YouTube.com, Twitter, TwitPic, Google Images, or deviantArt if the site-specific preference checkbox is off.
- The Thumbnail Zoom Plus tool button is now properly styled (thanks ozblg!)
- Bug fixes and speed-ups.
Improvements For Specific Web Sites:
- Added support for gmail.com image attachments (hover over the attachment's thumbnail).
- twitter.com in non-English site was working in http but not https. Now fixed.
- Works with more images on twitter.com and twitpic.com.
- Works with Facebook.com images for external links and apps.
- Now shows popup for Facebook.com in Theater Mode if the image would be significantly larger than the Theater Mode image.
- Now supports Google Images links (not just thumbs), and links at other sites which use "imgurl=" or "img_url=" in the link address. It thus supports yandex.com and yandex.ru image searches.
- deviantart.com now works when hovering a user's main profile link (if Others and deviantART checkboxes are on)
- deviantart.com now works when hovering an external link to an image or YouTube video (if Others, deviantART, and YouTube checkboxes are on).
- tumblr.com now works on more images. And when viewing the image at less than 100% zoom, the 100%-zoomed image can be shown as a popup.
Note: some tumbr themes have a "X" icon in the upper-right corner of images; hover directly into that without first hovering the main image to see a higher-resolution popup.
- Faster loading: now shows the image even when it's only partially loaded. Especially useful for large images, gif's, and slow connections.
- Tries harder to find the image to show in the popup, e.g. now works on Facebook posts which link to jpg images.
- Now supports stumbleupon.com (in the "Others" rule).
- More improvements to twitter / twitpic
- More language localization; fixed beta1 bug which prevented it from working in Swedish.
- No longer shows busy indicatorwhen displaying popup in less than 1/3rd of a second.
- Popups now appear and hide when thumbs move under mouse when scrolling page (eg with mouse wheel or track pad)
- Site names are now sorted names in Settings dialog and menu.
- Now tries multiple sites' rules on the same page when appropriate (eg for youtube linked from Google+).
- Added Swedish translations -- thanks to Mikael Hiort af Ornäs
- Compatible through Firefox 11.0a1
- fixed closing window while popup displayed
- fixed popups after moving tab to a different window
- fixed popup to not disappear when a page auto-reloads itself.
- fixed to not keep busy indicator displayed.
- Fixed for direct links to .jpeg images
- Fixed for direct links to capitalized file types like .JPG.
- Added 'use strict' to prevent potential conflicts with other add-ons.
- This beta doesn't work when Firefox is run with language set to Swedish