Bewertet mit 4,2 von 5 Sternen
4,2 von 5 Sternen
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14733239, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenОтличная записная книжка. Не хватает только "внятной" печати, оформления текста, копирования в записку.
There is a lack of good print from the extension and styling of the text (bold, italic, etc.), and copy from page to notes. Great notes.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14890681, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen[13:55 EEST, 5.5.2019] From TextNotes developer:
Now it works properly for me on my windows 10 again.
[5.5.2019] From TextNotes developer:
There is an error in Firefox why you can not use your TextNotes and you can not download it again.
Please wait for the fix from Mozilla! It will be ready soon.
- von Aleksandr, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenОтличное дополнение! Очень удобное и функциональное! Не хватает только возможности использовать различные стили текста (жирность, курсив, подчеркивание и т.д.).
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12514241, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenContext menu option is not available. Despite having it added to FF, you can still see "add to FF". Couldn't figure out how to use it.
Reply to developer :- I use FF 62.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem JahrWhich version of FF do you use?
* Reply to @nauticelrebor:
I managed to reproduce the issue on windows 10. I am investigating and fixing it ASAP. Thanks!
* Reply to @nauticelrebor #2:
It seems that this error disappeared. I can not reproduce it anymore. Probably it was an error in FF.
Or as I guess the Textnotes was not downloaded properly from the Mozilla server.
If you still have this issue could you contact me to my support e-mail. Thanks.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12580101, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis is a great note taker. However as most of us have seen updates to Firefox can disable addons with incompatibility issues. The export feature in this addon does not produce a readable file so you are on your own if something dies. You will have no backup available unless you can reload the addon. Which is not all bad but a concern none the less. Based on this I could not give it 5 stars and it has not been updated in quite a while, possibility the author has abandoned it. You can't blame the authors for that because they rarely get any remuneration for their efforts. Its worth using but I keep a text file backup and will keep my eyes open for something else.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem JahrThanks for your comment.
The missing readable backup file feature is a real requirement.
I am still working on this project but currently the automated feature tests have the highest priority to catch the issues. Mozilla releases newer and newer versions of firefox and I can not test them manually.
Your feature request will be implemented in the next release soon.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14021357, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI like this add-on for its simplicity. An improvement for me would be for it to be protected by a password and stored in the Firefox browser stored logins.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13983710, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenUPDATE: I have been using this addon for some time now and what I miss most is a search function, especially as I now have more than a dozen notes.
A very nice and useful add-on! I have used Quicknote in the past but it has become obsolete so I tested several other similar add-ons and I found this one to be the most convenient for me.
My only complain is that those .tn files exported as backup are not readable. I see it has been mentioned again so I hope this functionality becomes available soon!
- von Laserbeak, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAwesome app —great replacement for all the sticky notes apps on Opera, from which I migrated from —this is powerful & versatile. I really am delighted to use this, it helps me immensely, & I've been much much more productive thanks to this behemoth of an add-on !!! The scrollbar helps, also would be nice to have formatting features like Bold, Italic, Underline. Plus please add a .JSON or similar format (I don't know wutev's readable & can be saved to the computer to be read by text editor.) Sync'ing would be nice too ! Keep the updates coming. Search would be handy too. :Þ Thanks !! P.S: An Import\Export option _in_ the add-on workspace (built-into the Editor UI itself) & not Tools > Addons > Import\Export would be muuuch appreciated, like how V7 Notes on Opera works, currently the feature-set in the in-app workspace is bland & limited, please consider these in the next version soon ! Also, a Read-Only option for some entries would be nice !
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13801077, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenVery good and simple.
I wish that textnotes can be synced between instances. Perhaps via firefox extensions or 3rd. cloud service (onedrive, google drive)
- von Bluezo, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenNice ...
However, for (my) real convenience, I would modify it like this :
a) limit the writing zone to the sidebar ... so to have the web page on the right without switching tabs ... and without using notepad++ and switching from a webpage to notepad++ with CTRL+tab
b) add a shortcut such as F4 to open/close it quickly in the sidebar ...
There is no use to replace NOTEPAD++ within Firefox ... the only real use of such an addon is giving user a chance to write or copy and paste in the sidebar links, snippets of text, etc ...
- von incyra, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternengood but need features to select the text while browsing and through the context menu we can choose to send to an existing note or send to the new note
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13602479, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenOne of the best. I wish there were features Edit menu like highlighting and font size in next version.Thanks for your feedback.
I put the default font size in the request queue but I can not promise it in the next release.
What does it mean : "highlighting" ? You mean : "syntax highlighting" ?
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13506934, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenSimple and no-frills. Works well.
Unfortunately it lacks essential functionalities like import, export and, most glaringly, a search function.I put the "search function" in the request queue but I can not promise it in the next release.
Sorry, currently there is no plan for support other formats.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13460068, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenSimple to use. BUT...
Is there a way to extract .tn files to a readable format? I used similiar extrensions before I my experience says that eventually always comes in handy.
- von Talia D., vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI just installed it, but honestly, I love it already. It's just like a little version of Notepad you can keep in the browser, which I think is great. There are oftentimes things I want to save text for that are directly related to the web, so it's handier to keep them in the browser than on my main computer space. I have a feeling I am going to totally love using this. I even like how minimalist it is. The only major thing I would suggest is that it would be cool if you could put it in the sidebar. Once I've actually used it for a while, I'll update this review if I think of anything more to say :)
- von R3N3R, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenMy 4-star rating is based on how this app delivers its __current__ feature-set, which it does very well.
Having said that, I think the current feature-set is very basic and find myself wishing for a few more niceties. I have started watching the project on GitHub because i like the app a lot and I do hope that it will continue to get some more features