- von Firefox-Benutzer 13921247, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThe only feature I need that is missing is a permanent white list. God did not declare that a white list is necessary, so 5 stars. I entered all my substitutions from a similar Chrome extensions because text-rewriter is very much more better. A white list would make this addon a full time actor in my browser!
- von kikushyu, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat!
but can add backup &restore function?yes, there is already backup and restore function (it is called 'import'). After you setup your rules, you can copy the text at the bottom out to a file. Then on another computer you can paste and click 'import'. You can transfer by something like email or usb drive.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13889432, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI give this five stars becouse it looks amazing, but... I may just be blind, but where do I edit all the word settings and all? I can't seem to figure out where to edit that.
- von Brian Emmons, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat fun. Used to use FoxReplace for this until the switch to web extensions. "the cloud" and "cloud" to "my butt" and "butt" are standard; I also like replacing "new study" with "mystical divination" and "millennials" to "kids these days", among others.
One suggestion: right now to deal with casing I use three different replacements for each term. The first two match case and are lowercase and proper case. The last doesn't and is all uppercase. I would suggest some sort of "match casing" function that checks if the original term is lower, UPPER, or Proper, and sets the replacement the same way. Mixed casing that doesn't match those three forms would just be replaced normally.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13320115, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenBecause of this extension, my productivity has tanked and my entertainment has skyrocketed. Playing dictionary roulette and perusing Wikipedia is my new pastime.
Extension doesn't impact performance, and is super simple to configure.