Bewertet mit 4,3 von 5 Sternen
4,3 von 5 Sternen
- von ZippyDSMlee, vor 6 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIMO it only needs 1 thing, it has a tenancy to grab text thats a space or 2 away from the link, might can put in an option to not read autogenerated time text and other stuff that might show up after a post. Also you might can make a autoload feature where it looks at the link when you hover over a link then adjusts the URL by getting rid of bad/not found page links.
- von Sam Bo, vor 6 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI'd like to load the tab in the background when I click on the menu item "open in new tab".
Maybe an option to click on the menu item while pressing Ctrl (for background) or Shift (for foreground).
- von IcemanSR, vor 6 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenApsolutelly perfect addon for opening multiple links across forum chats !!! Adorable ! It would be very nice if it would be possible to see this addon for google chrome as well.. guys addons over there are lame..
- von Firefox-Benutzer 5621372, vor 7 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenA very good addon and it works very well; I would like to suggest another feature. Sometimes you find a plain text email address in an email in thunderbird and it would be fantastic if clicking on a plain text email address, the addon would open a new email window; so clicking on a link, it would work both for web urls and email ones.
- von Rexall, vor 7 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenFantastic.
I now keep ALL my bookmarks for ALL my devices in a text file in my dropbox directory.
I can open it in dropbox or on an iPad and Bob's your uncle.
It's very nice to add text comments to URLs, and not have to deal with google drive etc.
I recommend this cool add-on.
- von mor36il, vor 7 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenthis is great for browsers in pc good job
Any chanse this add on would be compatible for install for ff or aurora in android? this would be excellent > would greatly appreciate an update..good job
- von schoschi, vor 7 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI use this add-on for years and really like it because of it's intelligent way to transform "plain text" to clickable links: It ships with a long list of patterns (e.g. also recognizing URLs with missing letter like ttp://example.com) for several common Internet protocols. If required, I can adapt that list to my needs. It also supports the usual shortcuts like CTRL+Click for URLs in texts.
- von Пётр, vor 7 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAn essential little helper. Maybe there are better ones of the kind, but this one is still a perfectly great one. I just double click anything domain-like and it opens without copying and pasting anything.
Update: I'm using Linkification now.
- von grim, vor 7 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenNice addon. It works on links that userscript linkify ting doesn't work on.
One thing though, could you make URL's hyperlinks clickable? It would make my other addons work better with this.
- von kampfusbeke, vor 7 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenFirst of all, thanks for your add-on. It helps a lot, while there are lots of mofos that are too lazy to click a button on a forum to create a proper link. There's only one problem I found so far with your add-on:Please realise support of cyrillic links. I pretty often find text links to Russian Wikipedia, which are partly cyrillic and am always redirected to the main Wikipedia page (keep in mind that there are many different cyrillic encodings, like cp1251 and koi8-r for Russian; utf-8 isn't yet used very often. There's also koi8-u for Ukrainian and, I belive, some other encodings for Bulgarian, Serbian and so on)
EDIT: oh, seems like I already wrote about that 2-5 years ago. Seems like I need to find another way to reach the author ;)