- von Firefox-Benutzer 15993576, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI use this every day, it's invaluable for debugging websites as multiple users (e.g. where users interact) and Chrome has nothing like it - keep up the great work!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 17046395, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI like this add-on, but I have the same problm with the web.de's Mail-Check add-on like Firefox-User 13897684. Is there a way to get this add-on work with Temporary Containers? I tried to work with "Exclude Target Domains" and "Ignoring requests to". But nothing seems to work.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14200222, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenBest thing since sliced bread. You can create tons of independent containers. Especially useful with sites like Google news where I open it in one container then every news item in its own container. When I am finished reading the item, the container and all its cookies disappear.
Super for multiple logins on a single site simultaneously.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13897684, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenUnfortunately this add-on blocks usage of web.de's Mail-Check add-on (https://produkte.web.de/mailcheck/#.suche.brandlink.mailcheck): when trying to login to one of the configured mail accounts only an empty tab comes up with title "Placeholder for extension post request - tmp ". Is there a way to disable this add-on for specific sites? When I disable Temp Containers all is fine. Fwiw: I use this in conjunction with Multi-account containers add-on.
Other than that seems to work fine.
- von Ed , vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenA couple of suggestions. Please add more subtle colors (preferably a color/density picker) for the urlbar icons/number and the tab bottom line. Needs a nice gray option. Also, a more subtle, less bold tab bottom line - it's too thick! And, the urlbar icons are a bit too large. Shouldn't be any larger than the container number. Is there a way to not have a urlbar icon showing - just the container number? Thanks.
- von Jeremy, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis is a great tool and I would love to see it somehow integrated into mozilla's multi account container feature. However, it is very complicated, reducing ease of use and understanding.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13007505, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWhat is temporary here, it doesn't delete containers just leaves a big row in the Multi-Account containers overview. Makes it all a big mess.
btw: Is there a way to delete multiple containers instead of the one by one method?
Reply the response:
Thank you stoically, very much appreciate that you took the time to reply.
The links are informative, hope that somebody will come up with a solution, then I will use your add-on again.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem JahrThe temporary containers are deleted by this Add-on, however, Multi-Account Containers re-adds them because of Sync Feature, see https://github.com/mozilla/multi-account-containers/issues/1675 and https://github.com/stoically/temporary-containers/issues/371