- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14357202, vor 3 JahrenThis is the way that containers should have been implemented natively. Thanks for this add-on and the effort that you put into this.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15280441, vor 3 JahrenOne of my must have. It makes browser so much private by isolating every websites inside their own temporary container. Just remember to not accept third party cookies. After leaving site all cookies are deleted, but you still keep your history. If you want to keep cookies from one site (eg. to keep logged in), just create persistent (normal) container for this one site and check to always open this one site in its own container. It still gonna be isolated, but cookies won't be deleted.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon kalimbra_gandi, vor 4 Jahrenvery useful when you have to verify several different sessions in the same time. One improvement I would like would be the possibility the change the color for each tab / session to avoid mistakes.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon ZeroAnarchy, vor 4 JahrenВместе с Firefox Multi-Account Containers (https://addons.mozilla.org/ru/firefox/addon/multi-account-containers) образует мощную систему контейнерной изоляций сайтов. Действительно классная вещь.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Eni, vor 4 JahrenOne of the must to have addon ever.
Automatic mode is perfect just activate it and forget everything else.
Only one thing It should add all same domain & subdomain in the same container seems logic for me no ?
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Alex, vor 4 JahrenThe auto mode set it and forget it is a dream! An indispensable add-on to combat all the big tech companies (Facebook, Google, Amazon, etc) that follow you around the web and record huge amount of data about you.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon SilverSage, vor 4 JahrenSuch a great add-on! It's a powerful shot to those companies and individuals that want to exploit our personal information for their monetary gains.
I've been reading and studying the github wiki for a few days to better understand how to get this to work with Mozilla's multi-account containers and just figured out how to get the two extensions to work the way I want. At least I think I have. I have to experiment with it more.
I think you need to understand how regular expressions work to understand how this addon works. As another reviewer wrote, this is not the easiest extension to figure out, even with the links to its github wiki embedded into its configuration tabs, which makes it easy to find the exact information you want. However, the dev stated in response to an earlier review how to reach him via github to ask questions if you have questions about working with the addon and the doc is unclear to you.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 JahrenThanks for the nice review! Just wanted to quickly point out that you only need to know regular expressions if you configure Advanced Per-Domain Isolation Patterns, which is really only relevant when your goal is to isolate based on paths or ports, rather than just domains. If you have suggestions on how I can document that more clearly, I'd appreciate if you let me know.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Joe , vor 4 JahrenThis, not the "official" Containers add-on, is the true successor of Multi-Fox - but is an improved design that actually works well in tabs!
This has been awesome for our employee's and Makes multiple PeopleSoft windows actually possible once again, like they were when we used MultiFox. Thank you, thank you, and thank you.
This program is thus-far glitch free and amazingly feature-rich. The options settings are amazing.
This functionality should be STANDARD-FEATURE in Firefox. Since you can only have one Private-Session in firefox, this is perfect. Why the heck FireFox doesn't let multiple Private-Windows each have their session/self-containment, I will never know.
But this works, and works well. And you can customize the hell out of it. Very professional-level software for a mere add-on.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14708459, vor 4 JahrenDoing God's work here! I LOVE keeping each tab in temp containers. I absolutely recommend this to everyone for the sake of privacy and security.