- von nexxer, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenSolid replacement to Greasemonkey with some added features and an updated UI.
I am concerned that on update, it tries to take me to https://tampermonkey.net after a Google OAuth login. I'm unsure why it would need that.Google Oauth is done via client-side authentication, which needs a redirect URI to pass the access token on success. The token is part of the URL's hash component which is _not_ transferred to the server. In normal Tampermonkey should close the tab after it extracted the access token from the tab's URL.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13287187, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenNice plugin. Weird license. Noncommercial use only? (I violated this when the plugin synced to my work machine). Technically the EULA prohibits Mozilla from distributing this.
- von Adam Howard, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThe Development had the good foresight to listen to Mozilla and update their add-on, before the final release of Firefox 57. As a result, it is completely compatible.
- von duri, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWorks very fine. It would be great if control panel (especially list of installed userscripts) was moved to Add-ons section - just like in Greasemonkey. To put everything in one place (extensions, scripts, plugins, themes etc.)
Additionaly - support for Firefox Mobile would be huge! (don't now if it's technically possible though)
- von 1Cef0xGReeN, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenHinders the loading of Google photos
After disabling this add-on, Google photos are downloaded as usual
When it's on, photos are not downloaded at all
Styles do not contain * Google * siteThis should be fixed at the development channel. I've also uploaded a new stable version on 2017-04-11, but review takes very long these days (Queue Position: 142 of 292). Sorry for any inconvenience.
- von jbbuena, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenFor some reason, when I have this addon enabled, I can't get the Pinterest website to load. I doubt it's exclusive to just Pinterest but I noticed that every time I try to use the "sign in with Facebook" or "sign in with Google Plus" option, nothing seems to be happening. And even when already signed in, the pins won't load.This should be fixed at the development channel. I've also uploaded a new stable version on 2017-04-11, but review takes very long these days (Queue Position: 144 of 291). Sorry for any inconvenience.