- von Firefox-Benutzer 15909521, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI'm still trying it... early on i felt i had found all i needed to organize myself but not so sure now... no secured way to transfer tabs from folder to folder or to know if the folder u are one is the right one
- von Keychain1, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenReally love the clean UI; would love a way to select tabs and move them to a new group. Thanks!
edit: wait I stand corrected; while you can't drag a tab to a new group, or right-click and send it, you can click on a tab while in the group you want to transfer to, and it'll open there, and then close the tab in the original group.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13761225, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen1. When the group is changed, the browser restarts. That is how it should be?
2. When adding a group via "Add new group", the previous current group is deleted. What am I doing wrong?
Thank you for starting work on this add-on. Successes. Surprised that so few reviews.
- von cyrill_meier, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenVery useful add-on.
Would be great, to have a graphical overview of all groups with their tabs as thumbnails (similar to /Quicksaver/Tab-Groups).
Deactivating the tabs instead of closing/opening them, would greatly boost performance and usability.
BUT - GREAT WORK UP TO NOW!
- von Hazon, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis looks very promising but it desperately needs tab hiding for it to be usable (upstream limitation I know).
- von Firefox-Benutzer 9798150, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternen1. The addon is not represented in the search! Why?
2. When you open a group of tabs loads all!! tabs group. Why?!
3. A very useful addon. Judgment on the number of users of the old version.
4. Thanks for starting to do this work. Successful implementation!
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 Jahren1. I'll try to add this in the future releases
2. Yep, this is most major problem I'm concerned about. I'll try to fix this in next update
3. Sadly it's not maintained and/or ported to WebExtension tehnology. This is why I've started this one.
4. Glad to see it help others too <3