- von BobbyPhoenix, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenVery nicely done. A lot of customization, and no permissions needed. Thank you.
EDIT (12/11/2021) - Not sure what is happening, but when I cold start Firefox each day the default settings take place. I import my settings I saved, and all is good for the day even if I close Firefox, but each day I have to do the same thing. I've uninstalled it, and reinstalled it, but it still reverts to default settings each day for the first cold start.
- von kelendral, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenLike many others, did some customization. Things were working well enough.
Suddenly, all settings lost.
Gave it 2 stars because it does have the option to export/import settings and it is decent when working.
- von Laion, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenIt worked very very well until today. I opened the web browser and found all the custom settings and links that I created, lost. No way to recover it.. I deleted the extension.
- von cryder, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenThe look, and feature set of this add-on is a five.
But, I have the same issue as others have stated - settings reset without any rhyme or reason.
I sync my browser on two computers. I've had so many issues getting this add-on to show the right widgets and settings on both computers.
I've spent hours setting up this add-on multiple times, only to have my settings reset randomly. There's no way to "save" settings so they can't be reset or overridden at random.
- von siwas, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI think tabliss is really dope. I was really wowed when I first installed it and I was really impressed with how simple (and free) everything was. That was until I closed my browser and all my settings were wiped. Next time I open firefox, all my links and customisations were gone. I assumed it was a glitch, and put them in again. Close the browser, gone once more. After it happened the third time, I stopped trying to fix it and let the default settings become my norm. I now use a different "new tab" add-on and I'm seeing how that goes. It's unfortunate because I prefer tabliss to that one, but if my widgets are going to be forgotten each time I close firefox, then I don't feel like it's worth keeping installed.
- von djtwiztid, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenDoes not sync well with other computers and every time there's an update to firefox, I have to redo all of the settings I had. Extremely irritating. Feedback and requests go on deaf ears. No acknowledgment from author. No exporting of settings and poor file storage choice. Not worth the aggravation.
- von shynee, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenWas working great until it randomly reset and cleared my to do list. This is extra frustrating as there's no backup, so all my info and settings are simply gone
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14035797, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenWas working great until it randomly reset and cleared my to do list. This is extra frustrating as there's no backup, so all my info and settings are simply gone