- von sgdl-pers, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt was great, I used it for easy access to a few websites I didn't want on my bookmarks bar. Today the thing reset as if I had just installed it. If this can happen, dont even bother installing it.
- von Snich101, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt's really nice extension, best extension of its type. Very customizable. Except, there's a problem. After a few days, all of the customization reverts back. Everything reverts back. It's really annoying, since I also did a lot of CSS customization.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15070704, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is one of the most powerful new tab extensions I have ever used! Love how beautifully minimal it is. Customization is easy as well. I just hope that in the future, when selecting the icons for the links we put in the widget, perhaps it is possible to see what the icons look like? Also, will the settings be synced across our firefox accounts? other than that, keep up the great work!
- von cryder, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenThe look, and feature set of this add-on is a five.
But, I have the same issue as others have stated - settings reset without any rhyme or reason.
I sync my browser on two computers. I've had so many issues getting this add-on to show the right widgets and settings on both computers.
I've spent hours setting up this add-on multiple times, only to have my settings reset randomly. There's no way to "save" settings so they can't be reset or overridden at random.
- von PlaceholderAlex, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI've been using this extension since I switched to Firefox. I was originally looking for a dark mode to counter the bright home page, but I found this. I was able to easily change the background to match my interest, but Tabliss let me go one step further. The widgets make my new tab page truly custom. The message one is my favorite since I was able to put "be a tier 3 simp for yourself" to remind me, every time I open a new tab, to love myself. I highly recommend.