Bewertet mit 4,1 von 5 Sternen
4,1 von 5 Sternen
- von eUROs, vor 12 StundenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWOW! Excellent extension. I quite like this feature: " save all tabs for later" and the Preview of the tab on the Left! This is very handy! But you can see the tab's preview only of the Tab is Loaded. (if not loaded, you can not see the Preview), Fix this please and I will give all 5 stars! * I am also curious to know where do those tabs get save? in which folder on the PC? Because There is no Option to Create account with TABBY...
- von Detergent, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenBecause of the preview thumbnails, this is quite handy when you have a lot of tabs open and quickly want to look for a tab even if you don't know the name of the specific article or website off the top of your head.
However, the performance of the addon needs to be improved when there are a lot of tabs open because in that case the addon becomes super laggy.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15271417, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWould be better if keyboard could be used to switch to tab. Currently I have to type to search for a tab, then switch to mouse, then back to keyboard. Having arrows work for navigating the search result would improve ergonomics.
- von Jerry, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenHow to save tabs for next time browsing ? no way there. just tabs and previews.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 5 MonatenHi Jerry, version 2.0.3 should include that feature. Can you check that you are running version 2.0.3?
If you are running 2.0.3 but the save tabs feature still isn't there, please report it as a bug here: https://goo.gl/forms/hdEdjHo6RPwYCiJC2
If you can attach a screenshot to the bug report, that would be great. I will try to fix it and get out a new release as soon as possible.
- von Migo, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI love this Addon. It helps me every day with my lot of tabs!
It's fast and easy to configure, the preview is a nice feature.
But please don't forget a "dark mode" ;)
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13118624, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenA pop up size is too small and inconvenient with my 600 tabs. Just consider simple task of moving 5 tabs from Window 7 to Window 13.
The app makes it impossible to handle.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13119159, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenMeh. Doesn't really do anything I can't already do with other extensions I already have. Additionally, the most attractive feature, which is the ability to preview tabs when hovering, is rendered basically useless since it doesn't show anything until a tab is actually loaded, and then only after you load it, move away from it, then return. Kind of pointless when FF default now is not to load any tabs until they are selected.
- von Mnh0419, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenMany addons and browser have tried to tackle "Too many tabs" problem, but many of them fail -- either doing too much or too little. This add-on get the job done. I likes the feature that you can not only close the tab, but also move the tab into different windows.
Just a few suggestion for developer for UI
1. The default color of close button is red, and when you hover on it, it will become deep red.
I feel the color is too busy, creating a lot of distraction, especially when you have a lot of tabs (hence a lot of close button with bold red) . My suggestion is that close and pin down button should only be displayed (in gray) when hovering on the tab, and when user move cursor to close or pin-down buttons, they will become red.
An example like this is Tab Center Redux.
2. We should be able to customize the length and width of the tabber's pop-up window.
- von Cool Franz, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenIt's very useful, but it lacks a quick way to move tabs between windows (e.g. a "move to window" button).
Also, when first installed, it showed in the tab list a whole set of tabs that are not actually open (I have no clue about where it took them from).
EDIT: I found a new bug: it prevents tabs from auto-loading when selected. This is pretty annoying...