- von Anthony Martin, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThanks for sharing this extension as everyone else seems obsessed with the Open Right behavior. I like the options but unfortunately it does not work with the current version of Firefox. I'd love to try this again when it's working.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13487987, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenVery nice add-on! Congrats Kunihiro!
Please, I have three simple requests:
1) Please add an option to open tabs always in "unloaded/inactivate" state. With this option, new tabs always will load/be activated only when selected. This is great for browser performance, saving RAM/CPU etc.
2) Please, add an option for opening all links in new tabs. Current function only opens external links in new tabs. It'll be great to have the option to open 100% of the links (internal & external), always in new tabs.
3) Some functions at "options"... I have no idea what they are for ("Loading Page"?). It will be nice to add some explanations at your AMO' page.
- von 夜揽青河, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenExcellent, make almost EVERY TAB (include newtab from urlbar/searchbar and newtab button)be opened in Background.
But it's only valid when its option page opened.
- von Miko, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThank you Developer! Something that actually works & functions as described. I've uninstalled several addons that claims to do this. This one actually works!
- von Tim, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis extension works as advertised, after removing other extensions that affect tab opening/closing behavior. The only issue I've found is that it doesn't save any adjusted settings after restarting a new session, and instead reverts to the browser's defaults.