- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon silviubogan, vor 2 JahrenI love how it keeps the history of each tab, so I save not just a web page bookmark but the history of reaching it and going from it, eventually. I think it is something similar to what Edge does. Thank you very much!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon aazz, vor 2 JahrenSuper useful for someone who uses open tabs as a to-do list or for-later list. Use in conjunction with Panorama View for a complete power-user experience!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Brian, vor 2 JahrenAmazingly simple and useful at a glance, but powerful features when needed. Within moments I knew this would drastically help my workflow and make sense of my tab filled work day. Thank you Josh + Team!!!!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Remo_G, vor 2 JahrenThis extensions UX design is amazingly intuitive and at the same time flexible and functional.Hello, Tab Stash has had the ability to sync via Firefox Sync since day one. Tab Stash saves your stashes as Firefox bookmarks, so there's no need for a separate sync feature—all you have to do is turn on Firefox Sync on each of your devices and you should see your stashes everywhere.
You can always find your stashed tabs in "Other Bookmarks" > "Tab Stash". Even on Android, on iOS (where extensions aren't allowed at all), or if you uninstall Tab Stash entirely, your stashes will be there for you to use.
Hope this helps!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Winson, vor 2 Jahrenthis addon is so amazing!!!!! it's a perfect replacement of OneTab!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Jay, vor 2 Jahren*Best feature ever* :)
The #1 problem for web-centric users/workers is the explosion in the number of web pages we visit on a daily basis.
This add-on makes the web (re-)usable again :D
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16081404, vor 2 JahrenGreat addon to manage bookmarks, however i would really enjoy more customization, like more levels for the bookmarks > folders within folders, looking for a group name.Hi, thanks for your review! Both of these feature requests are tracked on GitHub here:
Nested folders: https://github.com/josh-berry/tab-stash/issues/14
Searching on group name: https://github.com/josh-berry/tab-stash/issues/118
You can vote and/or subscribe to these issues to be notified of any future developments. Thanks again!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon hunter, vor 2 JahrenMust have!
Although, options propose:
1) ability to remove it's appearance from context menu, tab menu, addressbar
2) option to stash to last used group
3) option to stash tab and leave it open
2) Sorry, I don't have GitHub account at the moment. What I meant is - ability to stash current tab in the stash group I last used/stashed tabs into, (thus not creating new group every time). There is no difference between 'Stash this tab' and 'Stash this tab to a new group', at least not in FF v89, Kubuntu 21.04.
3) You are right, my bad.
---Anyway, thank you kindly for your reply and for all your work. Kudos!Hi, thanks for your review!
1. I'll keep this in mind for a future release. You used to be able to remove the address bar icon in Firefox itself, but it looks like Firefox has removed this feature in their latest version. :(
2. I'm not sure what you mean by "last used group". Would you mind opening an issue on GitHub so we can discuss further?
3. You can do this from the context menu using the "Copy..." options, or in the Tab Stash UI itself, hold the "Alt/Option" key while clicking any of the stash buttons. Hope this helps!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon xxjohndifoolxx, vor 2 Jahrenvery interesting exytension and useful ! keep up the good work
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon AdFree Works, vor 2 JahrenVery neat! Thank you. Well constructed app and has all the functions accessible in an intuitive manner.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13818671, vor 2 Jahrenas a procrastinator, I used to pin tabs and they would soon get messy and bulky, now I don't.Glad to hear it's helping to keep things organized! Thanks for the review!
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon mik3, vor 2 JahrenVery buggy.
For example: Buttons that does nothing, restore tabs in the wrong order & you way to easily delete all tabs.
Also the out-of-box preferences are not good for new users.Sorry to hear you were having trouble. There's not much for me to go on here, but what you're describing sounds like an issue with Firefox itself that affects a small handful of Tab Stash users, where Firefox's extension APIs sometimes don't work.
This can happen due to Firefox's saved session data getting corrupted. Tab Stash naturally uses Firefox's tab/session APIs quite a bit, so when things don't work right, Tab Stash will naturally also stop working.
Please try the steps here to see if it helps: https://github.com/josh-berry/tab-stash/wiki/Restart-Firefox-Without-Saved-Session-Data
If you're still having trouble, please see https://josh-berry.github.io/tab-stash/support.html for some more common steps to try, and feel free to open a GitHub issue if you're not able to resolve the problem.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Benyamin Limanto, vor 2 JahrenI never think I needed this, until working on my master degree, it's quite crazy tbh... yeah...Thanks for the review, and best of luck with your masters degree!