- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon goldb, vor einem Jahrneed an option of "maximum no of last stashed session to keep in record" so that it will only retain last few sessions in record or else it will keep adding bookmarks for unlimited times.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15166984, vor einem JahrI haven't seen this mentioned before but I'm actually using this for all of my bookmarks. It just makes organising them so much easier. 18 Groups and 901 tabs... wonder if there's a limit? Seems to be working well so far.Hi, thanks for your review! There's no limit as such, and I've heard of users with thousands of tabs saved with no issues. So you should be good for a while. :)
If you do run into issues, though, feel free to open a GitHub issue and I'll be happy to take a look!
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Chi, vor einem JahrWhenever I turn on this add on, firefox starts to take 60%-70% CPU usage. Had to remove it though the user experience is good. Hope the developer can help solve this issue.Hi, there are a few possible reasons for this, some of which are caused by Firefox itself--you can check this bug report on GitHub to see if any of the situations apply to you: https://github.com/josh-berry/tab-stash/issues/175
And if the suggestions there don't help, please feel free to open another bug report on GitHub and I'll be happy to take a look.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon fv, vor einem JahrVery useful if you use to browse with many many tabs open. Like one does :)
Container support (storing and restoring to the same container) would make this extension perfect!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon WLLP, vor einem JahrI am migrating from the "new" edge chromium thing. One of the few things I liked about it was collections as a nice way to organize ideas. I think combined with pocket this can replicate that for me and more
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon HobbesOTR, vor einem JahrAfter giving up on the competition, I returned to the Mozilla universe. In doing so, I found that FF was no longer the problem child it had once been. It's now speedy and fun once more. Only thing missing was decent tab manager. Enter Tab Stash. This is one of the sleekest, simplest and reliable extensions I've encountered. Josh, you've done what Mozilla could not - gave FF a good, reliable tab manager - I LOVE IT! Ya did a great job and made a lot of users happy. Only thing I'd change at this point is to add an opportunity to click on a stashed tab, have it open and remain in the stash.Thanx!!!Thanks, I'm really glad to hear Tab Stash is working well for you!
Re. your comment about switching tabs, you actually can--just click on the tab title itself (NOT the yellow "Open and delete" button). Tab Stash will switch to or open the tab (restoring it from an existing hidden or recently-closed tab if possible) but keep it in the stash.
Hope this helps, and thanks again for the kind words!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Simone.parvizi, vor einem JahrGREAT. it's literally what i wanted. I would just put further away the "open and close everything " button from the "open every tab" button, so that it would be less probable to missclick. THANK YOU
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon jonassa, vor einem JahrI have tried probably 10-15 tab management extensions over the years, for both Firefox and Chrome. This is the best one I've ever used. It's simple and does the job.
Using bookmark folders to store tabs is ideal, because these can be synced with your Firefox account, and everything that is already possible to do with bookmarks (such as export/import) works here as well.
I love that I can set up a keyboard shortcut to stash and close the tabs of the current window. I wish there was a shortcut to open the stash in a tab without closing anything however.Thanks for the review and I'm glad you're enjoying it!
If you're interested in this keyboard shortcut, I'd encourage you to open a feature request here: https://github.com/josh-berry/tab-stash/issues/new?template=feature_request.md
There's a bit more space on GitHub for discussion, Q&A, etc. about feature requests and bugs, and keeping everything in one place on GitHub helps me to organize and track everything.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon buffy, vor einem JahrThis addon does not have confirm dialog before stashing all your tabs, and doesn't restore the tab forward/backward history after unstashing, you have been warned.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17123614, vor einem JahrThis wonderful add-on has saved me from being buried alive under hundreds of tabs from different projects I'm working on.
I do have a few feature requests, would it be possible to add a setting in the options menu, so you can sort the tab groups from newest to oldest? This would save me from scrolling all the way down to the bottom of a large tab group to see the newest tabs within that group.
Perhaps even an option to pin specific tab groups at the top of the list?
Regardless this extension is an absolute lifesaver!Hi, thanks for your review and I'm glad you've found Tab Stash useful!
Feature requests are tracked on GitHub, you can see the entire list here: https://github.com/josh-berry/tab-stash/labels/i-enhancement
Looks like there is one filed for pinning groups already (feel free to subscribe to the issue for updates):
I don't think we have one yet for changing the order of the groups, but if you'd like to file a new one and share any additional details/thoughts that might be helpful, here's where to go:
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon 96jaco96, vor einem JahrThe extension is great if you're just starting out and have nothing to import from one tab OR you have few tabs to import. But if you like me have 5000+ tabs from one tab the importing process not only is a pain because it has to open each tabs sequentially, but it doesn't even work.
It just stop importing while still opening and closing tabs while stashing nothing.
The extension is great, and the best part is that it syncs across devices BUT again: it's nice only if you're new and have nothing to importHi, sorry to hear you were having trouble with importing. If you can collect some error logs and send in a bug report, I'd be happy to take a look. I've heard occasional reports of something similar happening to others, but so far haven't been able to track it down myself, so any additional info I can get would be really helpful.
Here's how to collect error logs:
And here's where to file a bug report:
Thanks, and I'm glad to hear you've been enjoying Tab Stash so far despite the trouble with imports.