- von silviubogan, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI love how it keeps the history of each tab, so I save not just a web page bookmark but the history of reaching it and going from it, eventually. I think it is something similar to what Edge does. Thank you very much!
- von aazz, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenSuper useful for someone who uses open tabs as a to-do list or for-later list. Use in conjunction with Panorama View for a complete power-user experience!
- von Brian, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAmazingly simple and useful at a glance, but powerful features when needed. Within moments I knew this would drastically help my workflow and make sense of my tab filled work day. Thank you Josh + Team!!!!
- von Remo_G, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis extensions UX design is amazingly intuitive and at the same time flexible and functional.Hello, Tab Stash has had the ability to sync via Firefox Sync since day one. Tab Stash saves your stashes as Firefox bookmarks, so there's no need for a separate sync feature—all you have to do is turn on Firefox Sync on each of your devices and you should see your stashes everywhere.
You can always find your stashed tabs in "Other Bookmarks" > "Tab Stash". Even on Android, on iOS (where extensions aren't allowed at all), or if you uninstall Tab Stash entirely, your stashes will be there for you to use.
Hope this helps!
- von Jay, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen*Best feature ever* :)
The #1 problem for web-centric users/workers is the explosion in the number of web pages we visit on a daily basis.
This add-on makes the web (re-)usable again :D
- von hunter, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenMust have!
Although, options propose:
1) ability to remove it's appearance from context menu, tab menu, addressbar
2) option to stash to last used group
3) option to stash tab and leave it open
2) Sorry, I don't have GitHub account at the moment. What I meant is - ability to stash current tab in the stash group I last used/stashed tabs into, (thus not creating new group every time). There is no difference between 'Stash this tab' and 'Stash this tab to a new group', at least not in FF v89, Kubuntu 21.04.
3) You are right, my bad.
---Anyway, thank you kindly for your reply and for all your work. Kudos!Hi, thanks for your review!
1. I'll keep this in mind for a future release. You used to be able to remove the address bar icon in Firefox itself, but it looks like Firefox has removed this feature in their latest version. :(
2. I'm not sure what you mean by "last used group". Would you mind opening an issue on GitHub so we can discuss further?
3. You can do this from the context menu using the "Copy..." options, or in the Tab Stash UI itself, hold the "Alt/Option" key while clicking any of the stash buttons. Hope this helps!