Bewertungen von n0TfiX
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Shekenz, vor 12 StundenI've been waiting for that app for so long. Just a simple tab managment that do the job : group your tabs and manage them in a couple of clicks. The UI is clear and convenient, straight to the point. Much better than the other top-of-the-list tab managing apps which are blotted and so complicated to use.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon HuffGLaDTem, vor 12 StundenBefore I used Firefox I was an avid user of the chrome extension "OneTab" and I planned to use the same extension with Firefox but then I found this and its like OneTab on steroids! It perfectly lets me organize all the tabs I am not actively using into neat groups and it syncs between my laptop and desktop. Truly changes how I'm able to use my browser I love it!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Cy "kkm" K'Nelson, vor einem TagThis extension is an amazing complement to bookmarking, than you very much Josh!
I want to share my bookmarking workflow.
First of all, I am using “regular” (Ctrl+D) bookmarks for permanent or long-term bookmarks, i.e. those I'm likely to return to in months or using frequently. I'm no longer sorting my regular bookmarks by folder; instead, I'm using tags. When bookmarking a page in this way, I'm changing the default page title, for example, instead of the default “Acme Manangement LLC - Home” I type “Acme Management LLC - Contoso Gardens Condos - My HOA,” so I'm more likely to hit it when search bookmarks (Alt+D to go to navbar, type "*[space]", and you're in bookmark search mode, if you missed this FF feature—I had! Maybe tags aren't even necessary, if you name the bookmarks in a way you'll likely to hit them: add as many keywords to the title when saving.
Tab Stash, on the other hand, is an excellent Kanban-like complement to my postponed tasks, or grouping of related tab sets that I will return in a short time. There's also the pencil icon, so you may rename the page's title so it's clearer later. I also mark groups with a date, in an ISO-like shorthand like 230528, YYMMDD. I rearrange work postponed work the higher priority closer to top. Of course, plans change, some of them sink down. Once in a few months I scroll down through the stashes, and clean those that I abandoned, or restore and Ctrl-D bookmark them if I wish to keep them for a long term.
Finally, a spring cleaning is an early pass through Ctrl-H FF's own bookmark manager. I don't spend too much time thinking; delete what you know you won't need. If you hesitate for a second, leave it. This prevents accumulating tens of thousand dead bookmarks—you won't remember why you bookmarked an obscure one in 2-3 years anyway, so it gets cleaned by the above yearly “clean what you know you don't need, or have no idea why bookmarked.”
Bookmarking and stashing naturally complement one another to keep my bookmark organizing business efficient. As a bonus, stashed bookmarks show up in the bookmark "*[space]" search along with regular bookmarks, so I can pull what I still remember even without going to the Stash toolbar.
YMMV, but to me, this plugin is the second best invention po Velkopopovickém Kozlu!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon NejyCR, vor einem TagA better interface for bookmarks. I appreciate Tab Stash saves them as Firefox bookmarks, meaning they can be synced in the browser.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16387799, vor 2 MonatenUsed to store my tabs in random bookmark folders before this. Now I have a nice, convenient UI to help me with my tab hoarding problem. Thanks for the cool add-on 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 2 MonatenThanks for the review! I'm glad you've found Tab Stash helpful!
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Bekohanfula, vor 2 Monaten188.8.131.52 version. Icons for control buttons in the side bar under "Open Tabs" or "Unstashed Tabs" are not visible. You can only tell what the button does by waiting for a mouse-over tool tip. I wanted to try out the full page tab group management but am uninstalling before finding it. RAM use was not affected by activating this extension.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 2 MonatenAfraid I'm not sure what you mean by "the icons are not visible"—I can't offer help in review comments (there's not enough space), but please feel free to open an issue on GitHub and I'd be happy to look into it!
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Umbrus, vor 3 MonatenThis looks to be a really good replacement for some other tab management addons/extensions I've used, but it has one major issue: It can only read tabs from the current window. This is an issue for me, as I often have 4-5 browser windows open, each with 10+ tabs. That said, this extension does not appear to focused on tab management as much as it solely focused on *saving* tabs, and for that it functions incredibly well.Thanks for the review and the feedback! You're absolutely right that Tab Stash is a little different from other tab managers in that it's more focused on clearing away tabs and getting them into a place where they can be organized.
That said, there's an open feature request for showing tabs from all windows, and it's something I do want to implement eventually. If you're on GitHub, you can subscribe to it to be notified of new developments: https://github.com/josh-berry/tab-stash/issues/314
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon elqnny, vor 3 MonatenThis extension is very useful for me, it's simple and has all the features I needed, thanks.My pleasure, happy to hear it's working well for you! Thanks for the review!
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14508483, vor 3 MonatenIf you click on this add on right after you quit firefox, you are doomed.Sorry to hear you're having trouble. I'd like to help, but I'm afraid I can't provide support in review comments. Please open an issue on GitHub and I'd be happy to take a look.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon seanfire99, vor 3 MonatenNot Working for LibreWolf side bar is blank cant access tabs but can stash them just can't use it.Sorry to hear you're having trouble. I saw your bug report—unfortunately, if the browser gets into a bad state, there's really nothing Tab Stash can do about it. I'm glad to hear you were able to resolve the issue by clearing your session data.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon T. Monique, vor 4 MonatenHide with one click. This is EXACTLY what I needed.