- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Ariana, vor 4 StundenClicking the wrong button wiped out around 900 tabs I had sorted in groups FOR MONTHS when using Sidebery, and only 30 were recoverable.
Worst extension ever. I'm done with these shitty extensions that somehow always manage to make you lose tabs.
How do these extensions even get to be recommended by Mozilla?
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon buergi, vor 22 TagenUsability wise quite complicated, this add-on mixes the concepts of tabs and bookmarks, which as such is an interesting idea, as most people use tabs as a kind of bookmark.
However, my greatest problems with the add-ons are
a) usability (I just don't understand when a tab is just hidden, when it is closed and re-opened from bookmark)
b) performance (unstashing re-opens tabs one by one which can easily take 20s for lots of tabs)
c) loss of history (actually the tab is not stashed, only the open URL)
The loss of history is my biggest problem which finally caused be to uninstall the add-on. A tab is often worthless without its history.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Talwick, vor 23 TagenI really like this extension. The ability to - at a key combination - quickly stash what I'm working on for later, grouped by each event/date, is really clever! I like how it works through the bookmarks rather than trying to be a whole new system.
Sadly Firefox occasionally freezes while it is active (even though I am not doing anything with it) to such a degree that even Windows Explorer can freeze or restart (task manager can't open) and this is on a reasonably powerful gaming laptop.
I'll keep an eye out for the update and try it out again then. Hope the issue will be resolved.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon mercc, vor einem MonatI wish there was a confirmation before closing tabs. I accidentally closed my 100+ tabs I was hoping to organize with a misclick, and was unable to restore them. I will not be using this add-on in future.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Rando, vor 2 MonatenGreat addon. Coming from Safari I missed the tab groups and after trying out a few addons, this one seems to be the best. It's the only one which syncs between devices, even to iOS devices as they are saved as bookmarks. Nice work!
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17589070, vor 2 MonatenSorry Josh, I really wanted to make this work, but just 'don't get it'. If you could offer a better User Guide I might be able to understand, but as it is 9.30.22 I can't get the hang of it.
I have a load of tabs open, and want to sort them into different groups of interest, but couldn't find any instructions that helped me get the overview.
I'm sure it's really good, but not without a decent User Guide, TY.Sorry to hear you had trouble figuring it out, but thanks anyway for giving it a try and for letting me know!
I do try to make Tab Stash usable even without a user guide, and I appreciate you sharing your thoughts on where you got stuck. I'll keep your suggestion about a user guide in mind, and I'm always looking for ways to make it easier to use Tab Stash. I hope that after I've had some time to improve things, you'll give it another try!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Lostin, vor 2 MonatenI love Tab Stash!!! The grouping is insanely useful when I'm working on a research-based project for uni. The vertical sidebar makes the names of tabs readable, eliminating the need to jump between tabs trying to find a specific one when you have too many. I love that I can rename groups and tabs, and collapse groups and the sidebar. You don't even need to stash your tabs to use tab stash as your tab manager! This is way better than the built-in tab and bookmark managers. I've moved all of my bookmarks over to stashed tabs-- it allows me to see them way easier, keep them grouped, and access them quickly and easily. Reorganizing your stashed tabs takes only a quick second to click and drag, and closing or opening a large number of tabs is simple, easy, fast! I love Tab Stash. I do everything in Firefox instead of Chrome just because of Tab Stash. I tell all my friends to use Tab Stash. I keep it open in my sidebar incessantly when I need to manage a number of tabs. Tab Stash FTW!!!!Thanks, I'm really happy to hear how well Tab Stash is working for you! Reading your review brought a smile to my face. :)
I hope you continue to enjoy it, and if you ever have any trouble, please feel free to reach out to me on GitHub!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Michael Bamford, vor 2 MonatenWorks flawlessly to manage open tabs, and ingeniously uses existing Bookmarks functionality to stash open tabs. It is the Open Tabs manager that for years I've been searching for.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Jeffrey Baker, vor 2 MonatenI really like the app, however it is using up way to much memory, and this is on a high spec MBP that's less than a year old. As soon as I disable the extension, everything goes back to normal.