- von Firefox-Benutzer 13790188, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenGreat extension, it works like it should.
Only one complain. Every time I start Firefox, the settings tab of the Tab Session Manager is opened.
Please fix this.
- von AndrewMWebster, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenFirstly, thank you for going to the effort of making this add-on.
I have just one request, and here it is as a User Story:
As a Firefox user,
I need to have new sessions that are opened by clicking a link *outside* Firefox restore tabs as expected AND add the tab just opened by click the link,
so that the page I wish to see by licking that link is now open, and I don't have to waste time going back and clicking the link a second time.
GIven Firefox is closed,
when I click on a link in, say, Outlook,
then Firefox opens,
and tabs are restored automatically according to how I've set up TSM,
and the new tab is added and has the focus.
I'm sure you're sick of comparisons to the old Session Manager, but this describes its normal behavior.
Good luck, I hope you can manage to add this feature. It'll be much appreciated.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13701447, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThx for the Add On. It helps much!
There is but an important Problem. After the restart of the computer, the Tabs can not be opened. =(
If you looking forward to update your software, please put this to your priority list.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13672878, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenYour extension has a problem when restoring sessions since the restored Tabs are not kept in the same position and order as they where before on the Tab Bar but they are all scrambled to new positions creating a chaos of missaligned Tabs. This flaw needs to be fixed asap.
- von Evgeni, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenСпасибо за дополнение, оно очень помогает! Но очень хотелось бы одну, очень важную, функцию добавить. Многие вкладки в сессии имеют несколько страниц в глубину, но после восстановления сессии остаются только те, что были на самом верху. Сделайте, пожалуйста, так, чтобы сохранялись в сессии не просто открытые вкладки, но и глубина (история) вкладок. Тогда полноценные пять звёзд вашему приложению будут обеспечены. Заранее спасибо! С Новым Годом!!!
Thanks for the addition, it really helps! But I would very much like to add one very important function. Many tabs in the session have several pages in depth, but after the session is recovered, only those that were at the top remain. Please make sure that not only open tabs are saved in the session, but also the depth (history) of the tabs. Then a full five stars to your application will be provided. Thank you in advance! Happy New Year!!!
- von yarrmateys, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenwhile normally it does its job, in my case it failed spectacularly when i needed it most. i had a power failure, and upon boot i find all of my tabs are wiped as usual thanks to firefox's abysmal handling of sessions. so i go to tab session manager to restore them, only to find that its extension database (alongside a few other extensions) was also wiped/corrupted, which means no tabs at all.
the extension could use some sort of cloud backup, on google drive or dropbox to store selected (or all) sessions online for quick retrieval in case firefox's unreliable database gets corrupted or wiped.
- von DonMashak, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenMy comparison is based on my previous experience with discontinued "Session Manager". First, thank you for filling in the gap... I was spoiled by Session Manager. "Tab Session Manager" works as represented. It allows me to recover exactly my last session... Which is better than nothing... But if you forget to close a pop up, last session it recalls is that pop up alone. Session Manager allowed you to go back 5-10 back ups. It also allowed you to customize Sessions... For example, Personal vs Business vs Personal Finances vs Personal entertainment. Hopefully these feature will be added in future releases. To that end, I am making a contribution.
- von Detlev, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenKommt zwar an das gute alte Tab Mix Plus noch lange nicht heran, aber es ist ein guter Anfang. Alle Grundfunktionen sind da und funktionieren. Außerdem ist die App im Moment die einzige im Store die die Nachfolge von Tab Mix Plus angetreten hat. Deshalb habe ich mich auch zu einer Spende entschlossen.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13623032, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenLove the import from session manager but this thing doesn't keep the link and just redirects to the actual page when active. This leads to bugs where the page is empty
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13617297, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenNow that I'm passed the original frustration of loosing all of my plugins when FF updated itself, I can voice an opinion that's more grounded. :)
I will not start complaining about all of the stuff missing compared to the TAB Mix Plus/Session Manager/Tab Groups plugins, I would miss the point I want to make.
That point I want to make is pretty simple: the first iterations of this plugin were lacking in terms of functionality and were barely usable to me. Since then, sienori, the Dev, is keeping a good pace at delivering new versions up to a point that I start to enjoy using FF again as my daily browser.
Keep it up, sienori! I suspect that like me, you are helping FF keep some of it's most loyal users when everything seemed to be doomed a few weeks back. KUDOS!
- von Tetsuya Tsurugi, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenGreat addon, simply and useful.
Can I suggest a feature?. It is possible add a delete tab button in saved session and open in currnent window?
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13572668, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenSo far I like TSM, it works for me without the problems others have been reporting. I am coming from the old Session-Manager and now I miss only a few but IMO important things at the moment.
First and for me most important would be the option to choose where to store your sessions. For example I go out to clients to show them some things on my laptop which I have I have previosly preselected in the office on my desktop. If I could save my sessions outside in the cloud I would have my presentation at a fingertip.
Also I would very much like to see a 'save window' feature, like there was in old Session Manager.
To use an anolgy, a session might be seen as a directory with the single windows as files. For effective filemanegement these extended features would IMO be needed.
As a minor perfomance thing I might mention that I miss the window oriented start of session-manager somewhat, it seems to be a lot slower to open each tab one after the other (at least on 7 windows with 250+ tabs that I've just imported as a test).
Anyway I look forward to the further development of this very much needed addon!