- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Dypsis, vor 3 JahrenIt would be great if this add-on could restore the page position like the built-in Firefox session restore does.
When restoring my session using Firefox, the page is exactly where I left off, meaning I don't have to scroll.
When I restore my session with this add-on, my tabs are all at the top of the page, and I have to scroll to where I was last at.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon r.koegel, vor 3 JahrenIt's great that it can import .sessions, and export backups. But would be better if it could automatically save sessions as accessible .session files, for easy reuse after a reinstall, rather than manually exporting as combined or individual .json files. This limitation might be a result of modern FF security, but it severely limits a users ability to recover browser sessions after a system crash, or on other systems via cloud storage.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon ebigunso, vor 3 JahrenOverall a great addon. The latest update needs a fix though. When you have the TSM icon in the overflow menu, the popup doesn't show the entirety of the interface and thus becomes unusable. You have to have the icon outside of the overflow menu for the current version to work. I'd love it if this bug could be fixed ASAP.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Vahid, vor 3 JahrenThanks for all the effort you've put into this! Though, in my opinion, some minor option is still missing. I think it'd be great if sessions (especially those saved manually) could be automatically uploaded into a cloud space, etc. so that they are synced. This way one wouldn't worry losing them either.
PS: Thanks for the fix. Just upgraded to 4 stars. Still waiting for the feature mentioned above to upgrade it to a 5-star.
Thanks again for the great job.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15234461, vor 3 JahrenThis is probably my favourite add-on. I organise my browsing using this rather than bookmarks (mostly).
The reason I haven't awarded 5-stars though is that I remember its predecessor, and the feature I really miss that that possessed was AUTOMATIC save to the SAME named session. (This would also reduce the vast propagation of sessions, at least for me)
I wonder if some unique identifier could be assigned to a session, and, if the user has chosen to "yes" a hypothetical "automatic overwrite/replace" setting, then, instead of saving to a new session it simply overwrites the old, therefore retaining the old name .... ?
I'd love to see such a feature added.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon VladU, vor 4 JahrenGreat addon. One option I would like to see is possibility to be asked if previous session should be restored, like in good old Tab Mix Plus. Currently there is option to restore previous session on startup, without asking.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon tacth, vor 4 JahrenHi, I had an indexDB failure [after updating to FF 68], tried the Github 'Internal UUID copy-paste folder trick', didn't work; seems TSM's own json got corrupted, so I lost alll my sessions.
Please would you consider using eg Bookmarks [like MySessions] instead of indexDB that is so prone to corruptions?
Other than that, great addon, thanks.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Ashkan, vor 4 JahrenTab Session Manager is everything I expect from it. But:
I have chosen 'Restore previous session at startup'. On the other hand, I frequently use Firefox feature 'Send a tab from Firefox on Android to other device'. That means, I share and send many URLs from my Phone's Firefox to my Desktop's Firefox, while my PC is shutdown. Whenever I open Firefox on my desktop, the browser receives and opens those in new tabs.
Here's the catch: these shared tabs are opened at the startup, before Tab Session Manger restores my previous session and when it restores the session, it completely wipes the received shared URLs' tabs. If developers find a solution for this annoying behavior, it would be great.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon McCovican, vor 4 JahrenVery good at saving tab states, even in disastrous scenarios. However, it does not play well with "Tiled Tab Groups". While Firefox's default session save function (in the rare scenarios in which it actually functions properly) will restore with the tab groups intact, Tab Session Manager will destroy the group states, and loads them all in a single group. I'd suggest then that it simply doesn't seem to respect hidden tab statuses? That said, still the best we've got in Quantum by a mile so far.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Станислав, vor 4 JahrenПожалуй самое удобное и хорошо зарекомендовавшее себя расширение, пользуюсь больше года и не подводило до недавнего времени, когда количество вкладок перевалило за 400!! Теперь программа не открывает окно с выбором сохранений, сбрасывал настройки, удалял и ставил по новой.. не работает ((
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon LifeForAiur, vor 4 JahrenWorks great but does NOT Support Multi-Account Container. Every time session is restored, you'll have to reopen the tabs in the desired Container which is really annoying. Otherwise, it's a great must-have add-on.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon MikeFlameDragon, vor 4 JahrenWorks great but the only issue I have is when i restore a session sometimes it will also restore my bookmarks and open them up in tabs so a session that was like 5 tabs when I restored it suddenly has over 100 tabs.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Rick, vor 4 Jahren>>>PLEASE ADD ABILITY TO "LOCK" SAVED SESSIONS! The delete button is not forgiving, (no undo/undelete...and the "restore" option only lasts a few seconds!)....so please add option to LOCK, located next to the OPEN and DELETE options. thanks...great app. *********please update as soon as you can! THANKS AGAIN! :)
OPEN - DELETE - LOCK!